Options
    enjoy your day everyone, do your best thats all anyone can do,
    all the best
    Kathy
    yes i can use caps lol.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    these are all really great tips for getting taller. i am going to try some right away.

by the way, is it better to take my height measurement barefoot or with shoes on?

Shoes off with soft knees....then when you've tried all these suggestions and when you measure yourself while standing up straight in shoes, you'll have gained your 3 inches ;)
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    ooops sorry that last post was suppose to go onto the thread EAT. SENIOR MOMENT MMM
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Pop Pilates - Inner thigh insanity. I've lost 1 inch off each thigh in a week and a bit. it's brutal, but amazing. and thigh gaps are attainable; i have very small hips and my thigh gap is starting to come through :)

according your profile you also have an ed and are only 97lbs, not a recommended way to get a thigh gap :S

That wasn't very nice

I agree. Totally uncalled for. Way to be supportive!
  • mackenziebaby
    Options
    I want a thigh gap so bad! I've always thought squats and stuff were the best for it... I did alot of research this morning... So I'll be doin endurance running for a while!(:
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    why would you want a thigh gap
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Even if your body shape doesn't allow it, you can get emaciated enough until it happens.

check out this thigh gap here :love:

350px-Human_skeleton_front_en.svg.png

LOL YESSSSS!!!!!

SEXY SKELETON WITH AMAZING THIGH GAP!!!!!
    Fight_Club_by_iceman5008.gif

This thread makes me wanna punch myself in the face!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Now I'm curious if I would ever have a thigh gap at a normal weight. I did before I developed, but I looked like a 13 year old boy.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    My poodle has a killer thigh gap. She eats her poop sometimes. Worth a try.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoF-kVEMOrBOIz2NIBAqrimBsFhT1lzb1m1RHYhdbvzL2T-DdCUi4AcZCu

lmao
  • raggie92
    raggie92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree with everyone on here. Yes it is true to some extent that people with good genetics have the thigh gap however I started out with my legs touching each other and now I have a noticeable gap between my legs and it's only been 3 months since I started working out at all. My tip would be to exercise daily. I do 1 hour of cardio a day along with weights and lots of pulsing squats. You also have to have a good diet to be able to budge the annoying fat that is in-between the legs.

I hope that helped :)
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I'm torn between being pleased that someone used the search button to find info and tearing my hair out that it has been resurrected from three months ago....decisions decisions...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm torn between being pleased that someone used the search button to find info and tearing my hair out that it has been resurrected from three months ago....decisions decisions...

This was my EXACT same thought. Get out of my head!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    why would you want a thigh gap

Hmm... Maybe so an archer could use you as a meat shield in the Crusades?

I have 2 solutions for insta gap:

1. Tape your junk to your stomach. I don't care if it won't reach. Make it reach.

2. Walk like this:

Yk3hf.jpg
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    McKaylaThighGap.jpg?t=1344538101
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    There's only one reason I like it..
    My thighs don't rub together when i wear dresses/skirts so there are no irritations.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap = Yuck.

Just my opinion, I like my full shape! :) I think I'd look disgusting with a gap there!

There's nothing wrong with a thigh gap if that is your natural shape. When it's not and you starve yourself to get it, there's a problem.

If I ever reach goal and I have one, I won't be upset about it. And if I don't have one (I probably won't), then I won't be upset about it.
    Agreed. No need to start criticizing other people's bodies!

Where is she being critical of anyone ELSES body??? She is talking about her own!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

LOL nice!

I dont find this attractive.
    I like curvy women

squat.jpg

This I can appreciate.

This chick eats about 2500+ cals a day and understands the relationship of food and body.
    And shes smokin hot!
  • coremium
    Options
    hehe, exactly what I was going to suggest
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    That chick that was getting dogged on in the begining for her ed deleted her account. Be nice people.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

OMG I LOVE THIS!! :laugh: :laugh: