Who initiates in your house??

Options

Replies

• FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    I've noticed many of the women who think its ridiculous that someone would leave over that...are also the women saying they never initiate.

Food for thought....or fu**ing.

Man, I was just thinking the same freakin thing.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    What is up with the high heels?????????????????

They make your legs look awesome....and guys have a thing for them :laugh:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Yea, but why do guys have a thing for them..thats what I wanna know?
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I've read this entire thread, and I'm 100% sure my husband is getting lucky today.

I was just thinking the same thing... then I remembered he has school tonight... only 5 minutes between coming in the door from work and back out to go to school, and he has to spend those minutes changing clothes. Dang it!

So what? So he can be a couple minutes late. Don't make excuses, make time!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Don't really know to be honest. But I like them.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options

I have a thing for them when they are around my ears....oh, sorry, off track there.... :blushing:

They are just sexy. I can't explain it. She has a pair in our walk in closet that haven't seen any action outside...just inside!
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options

I have a thing for them when they are around my ears....oh, sorry, off track there.... :blushing:

They are just sexy. I can't explain it. She has a pair in our walk in closet that haven't seen any action outside...just inside!

Heals, sandals, army boots, whatever... It all beats "just turn off the lights and get it over with".
  • losermomof3
    Options

Well...I am open to it...I guess I will find out after I buy a pair if he is too!!!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    We’ve been together for over 16 years and I would say that I am the initiator most of the time, but that’s because I am a nympho! If I had it my way, we would have sex in the morning, after I got home from work and then before bed…Hell, maybe even in the middle of the night if either of us woke up!

9821387.png
  • losermomof3
    Options
    We’ve been together for over 16 years and I would say that I am the initiator most of the time, but that’s because I am a nympho! If I had it my way, we would have sex in the morning, after I got home from work and then before bed…Hell, maybe even in the middle of the night if either of us woke up!

9821387.png

LOL!!! Same!!!
  • ZombieDiva76
    ZombieDiva76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's 50/50 in our house...

He has this "look" he'll throw my way to let me know he's in the mood (doesn't matter where we are)...kind of a raised brow..."Ya wanna?" kind of look that kills me everytime, and puts me on notice as to what the evening holds...:wink:

I'm a fan of the "naughty text message" method...I just make sure he deletes them afterwards :blushing:
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The slimmer I get, the more he asks. Girls get rejected, too!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    The batteries, they are very aggressive. lol
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 times a week and he's not happy? Honey, I've been married 11 yrs and I'm lucky if it's one time a MONTH!!!! Before I lost the weight, it was 2-3 times a night 3-5 times a week. Then he starts earning more money than I do and I lose 35 lbs and start working out and it's like he loves how I look but doesn't want to do anything about it.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Me. Apparently as I started losing weight, I turned into a complete horndog.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Set an alarm to go off when it's time to get busy. Then neither of you have to initiate.
  • SirZee
    Options
    4 or 5 times a week and he's not happy? Honey, I've been married 11 yrs and I'm lucky if it's one time a MONTH!!!! Before I lost the weight, it was 2-3 times a night 3-5 times a week. Then he starts earning more money than I do and I lose 35 lbs and start working out and it's like he loves how I look but doesn't want to do anything about it.

Whoa, that is weird.
  • SirZee
    Options
    Me. Apparently as I started losing weight, I turned into a complete horndog.
    I noticed ;)
  • SirZee
    Options
    Set an alarm to go off when it's time to get busy. Then neither of you have to initiate.

Love it, I should trademark and sell "The F**K Alarm"
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Love it, I should trademark and sell "The F**K Alarm"

Does it go off playing "Let's Get it On"?