Annoying Coworkers

Options
12346»

Replies

• dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    When I first saw this thread I thought it was going to give me ways to annoy my co-workers, ... but that wasn't the intention. I was happy that it evolved into that, now I am getting many ideas of things I can do to annoy others, .... THANKS! :)
    http://www.zug.com/pranks/ideas/office.html
    This may assist... :laugh:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    The "Annoying Coworkers" I have had were all conveniently let go a few weeks ago!

Anything annoying anymore is just students who are socially awkward or expected annoyances like printers breaking down. I really like everyone I work with!
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i have no co workers, LMAO.......

i have no co-workers either! the last ones i had would sit around and bull**** all day......super annoying!
  • blairh10
    blairh10 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
    What do yours do?

Um, I agree. How is that annoying?

One coworker (who blessedly is GONE from the office now and her job in August) sings, plays music loudly, oinks and WHOOPS! regularly -- and that's just a start.

The last couple weeks, several coworkers have been yelling loudly for an hour every morning and this morning someone was honking what sounded like a bicycle horn every 10 minutes.
    We have an area at work that is exactly as you describe.

It's called psychiatry. Fortunately, I don't have to go there very often.

lol

I work in that area!! haha! Well now I work with addictions so there is no more randomness. Now instead of patients telling me about the voices or seeing an amusing little dance from Dancin' Harold, they just ask when their next med time is every 2 seconds.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have one in the office next to me that does the low volume whislte with his tounge on the roof of his mouth to all sorts of old BS songs, annoys the living S out of me. He literally just whistled the "Thank God for Hollywood" song as I was typing this!:explode:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I sit next to one of those guys that always comes into work when he is sick! take your sick *kitten* home!!!!

Sorry, if I don't work I don't get paid. I've come to work sick or hung over just because I have to.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    As long as we are fully staffed for the day we are supposed to get a 15 min break in addition to lunch. It annoys me when my coworker takes her 15 min break and THEN takes a bathroom break right afterwards. :huh: Or begins a personal call 5-10 min before her break time and then takes the full 15 min too. :noway:
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I used to sit in between two guys and omg their feet stunk.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    The one that does nothing but B*tch about their job

The one that comes in sick all the time, therefore getting everyone else sick