Low Carb-ers Challenge to Choose Change!

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• scrunchkins
    Options
    Joy.........you are sooooooo sad for getting excited to see me............LOL
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    JAN.....Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh good you're here....I'm excited because now I can be sarcastic!!! :bigsmile: I love Scrunchkins!! She's the best......!!!
  • bamababy
    bamababy Posts: 20
    Options
    WOO HOO Jan's here!!!! I am excited to see you Jan!!!!! Sassy has it going on here and quite a group of people who know a lot of new things to share:happy:
    Good to see ya!
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    STILL NEED INFO AS FOLLOWS: (and I have some ideas to make this easier to get done for next week.....stay tuned)

Beachcomer: I believe you are traveling for 2-3 weeks, but I'll keep you on our chart even though I may not get your info.....you'll be ready to go when you return from your travels.

Cmstief: Today's weigh-in, This week's goal, August goal

Carrie: Are you still with us???

Firedragon: Today's weigh-in, This week's goal

JKLM: Today's weigh-in, This week's goal, August goal

MagnificentMama: Today's weigh-in, This week's goal, August goal

MARY4Jesus: This week's goal, August goal

MEL: August Goal

Stormieweather: August goal
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    So sorry you had to chase me down for this info, Sassy! :blushing:

Today's weigh-in 199
    This week's goal 198
    August goal - Learn to LUV veggies MORE!

Congrats to ALL who are losing!!! And a reminder to those struggling...we can do this!
  • magnificentmama
    Options
    WOW RESALYN:wink: your one hot mamacita !!! LUCKY YOU! It feels so good when people notice you!!! I betcha your hubby was SUPER HAPPY you could put your wedding set on again!!!

AS for me I only lost a small amount : I now weigh 203 didnt meet my goal but my goal is to get to 199 so bad away from twoderville I hate the part of the woods:angry: !!!! It just so CRAMPED:grumble: !!!!
    \

TODAY : 203
    NEXT GOAL: 199
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I did not lose any weight this week :sad: .
    My goal next week is 2 lbs
  • Mary4Jesus
    Mary4Jesus Posts: 219
    Options
    Okay then here it goes.

weekly goal....4
    for the month (August) 15
    I hope everyone has a good week with their weight journey.

God's peace and love to all...Mary4Jesus
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Here's the chart for this week!!! For all the NEWBIES.....all stats will appear on the next chart, which I will be posting soon!!

Looks like Christin is the BIGGEST LOSER this week....with a 3 lb loss!!! Hope I got all this right....I have been busy and a little scatter brain today....let me know if something's wrong!

ChartWeek2Final.jpg

CONGRATS to CHRISTIN!!!

Congrats.jpg
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Here's the chart for this week!!! For all the NEWBIES.....all stats will appear on the next chart, which I will be posting soon!!

Looks like Christin is the BIGGEST LOSER this week....with a 3 lb loss!!! Hope I got all this right....I have been busy and a little scatter brain today....let me know if something's wrong!

ChartWeek2Final.jpg

CONGRATS to CHRISTIN!!!

Congrats.jpg

great job!!!

thanks sassy!!

ahhhhhh.........hurts to see that gain:explode: :explode: ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: lol

keep up the good work everyone!!! may we all reach our goals:flowerforyou: