funny thing with my BF

Options

Replies

• AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Did you check your scale?

why would i check my scale???

There is another thread where someone is asking if her DH is cheating because the weight saved on her scale is not hers or his..
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's his TOTM?
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    are we talking about my husband? because this is how i send him off to "work". hmmm.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    :sad: whuhahahahahaha you guys all got me in tears here hahaha :sad:
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Bahahahahahaha
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

LMAO WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WAIT,, maybe it was his MOM !
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I bet he told Snookie her baby is an alien. What? It's true
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I think he is just in training. Thats why the scale is missing but to be sure definately check his phone and texts but I wouldn't worry...unless you find a Nickleback song as his ringtone. Then all bets are off and you need to break up.

GASP!!! I already know he has Nickelback on his phone!!!!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

....Funny!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is All!!!:huh:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I can't find the scale thread!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I think its time you faced facts. He clearly joined a travelling circus, lying on his Resume. About halfway down the railroad the clown realised he couldnt juggle 3 hamsters on fire and so they beat him up. The elephant took pity on him and gave him a lift home. But being the noble man he is he told the elephant, "drop me off round the corner, I want to walk to me front door with my head held high, knowing, I tried circus."
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I think he is just in training. Thats why the scale is missing but to be sure definately check his phone and texts but I wouldn't worry...unless you find a Nickleback song as his ringtone. Then all bets are off and you need to break up.

GASP!!! I already know he has Nickelback on his phone!!!!

I think you need to breakup and at the very least move far far far away. Leave everything behind but dont forget your scale!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I think its time you faced facts. He clearly joined a travelling circus, lying on his Resume. About halfway down the railroad the clown realised he couldnt juggle 3 hamsters on fire and so they beat him up. The elephant took pity on him and gave him a lift home. But being the noble man he is he told the elephant, "drop me off round the corner, I want to walk to me front door with my head held high, knowing, I tried circus."

/bow
  • smiles4deb
    smiles4deb Posts: 65
    Options
    As he was grabbing the scale off the top shelf in the linen closet, he slipped and caught the scale in the neck which made him fall onto the peanut butter eating dog explaining the scratches.

No need for worry, his mother was there.

That made me lol, out loud. thanks!

Me too!!! :laugh:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    StairsFall2.gif
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

this may be my favorite response ever in the history of MFP.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    1st rule of fight club

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Lol!
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member