OVER 200 CLUB PUMP IT UP (OPEN GROUP) WEEK 12

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Been busy, stayed over with my sister for a night she just had a c section and will be in the hospital for 5 days, the baby is beautiful and healthy and so is my sister she is healing up fine...so ALL IS GOOD and I am happy. They decided to name him Luka Cruz, he is so adorable.

Other good news, my sister has been talking throughout her whole pregnancy about getting serious and losing about 40 pounds after she gives birth, so I heard that they are turning their garage into a gym. Since I am at her house as much as I am at my house, i am going to take advantage of having my sister as a new workout partner!!

Since I missed weigh in, I weighed myself today. 2 lb loss, drank all my water today and I am proud that I ate well all day.
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Awww, congrats on the new little nephew!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    SarahAnnaBanana, I love this challenge. I already did my first group of 20 and I have already walked a few miles.(I have to map it out here pretty quick) I am getting on the water.

Andrea, Congrats on the new nephew. How exciting. I am also excited for you to have your sister to work out with. This is going to be good for you and her.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge for me this week! I'm at a cabin with my family - away from my YMCA ... so I'm walking an hour every day and doing pushups and crunches!
    Food is going to be a challenge ... but so far so good. I had a bad night with food (didn't eat enough during the day so I was too starving at about 7:00pm so went a little crazy with food), but managed to stay under my calorie goal anyhow, so that's good. the Mai Tai's I've been drinking are hard on the calorie budget though! :drinker:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I am back, had a great weekend at the lake and got lots of good walks and playing with the kids. Didn't eat as good as I wanted, but also didn't eat horribly. Back on track today.

Congrats to everyone with great weight loss this week!!!! :drinker:

Andreasoulcastle - Congrats on the new nephew, hope you get to spend a ton of time with him and if you are changing diapers make sure to keep him covered, those boys will get you every time.

Sarahannabanana - Great challenge, will get this going today!!!

Well got to get back to work, hope everyone has a great week!!!:happy:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wont be around much this week, I have family visiting from out of town, and I have cold. Have a great week everyone!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Today:
    Water - not quite as many glasses as I should have
    Calories: good
    Exercise: good - walked/ran 65 minutes and did my crunches plus some pushups!
    proud: keeping up with the walking every morning while on vacation ... even though it's hard on my knees!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    ♦Great Job Jenn, you are just dropping those pounds. I bet you are so excited.:glasses:

♦ready2bff we are going to miss you.:brokenheart:

♦SarahAnnaBanana, you are still in the lead with the highest percentage. We still have a couple more girls to weigh in. If you see that you are still in the lead this weekend post a challenge for us. Jump right in. We are all eagerly waiting.:bigsmile:

♦Awestfall, I know you will be returning on Saturday, so I wanted to say hello in advance. Hope everything went well while you were helping mom'in'law.:flowerforyou:

♦lstpaul, have a great weekend, keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:

♦Andrea, keep it up!! You deserve this! Hope family issues have resolved.:flowerforyou:

♦trikstar, take care of that neck/shoulder. ouch:sick:

I will see you all on Monday. promised myself that I would spend time with the family and let the computer go for the weekend. See ya all then:heart:

Just a note............ Even though my exercise ticker will be at a stand still all weekend know that I will be trying to get out and burn some calories.
    Thanks Momma for keeping things in line while I am gone and always checking on me.Everyone is doing so well.
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Yesterday
    Calories: did horrible :explode:
    Water: Good
    Exercise: didn't get any in again :explode:

Today is new day and trying my best to get right back on track!!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi all, just checking in.

calories: not every day
    exercise:yes
    Water: yes
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm still here and still plugging along.
    Calories have been spot on.
    Water has been okay.
    Exercise... unless running around like a chicken with your head cut off counts... *cough*

EDIT: My sister has lost 3lbs the last two weeks. I'm so proud of her. :D
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Ok, so how can I gain 6lbs in not even a week, I am so annoyed. I don't know what is going on, I didn't eat perfect but overall it wasn't too bad, plus I have been getting my exercise in pretty good. I am getting so frustrated and don't know what to do:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Ok, so how can I gain 6lbs in not even a week, I am so annoyed. I don't know what is going on, I didn't eat perfect but overall it wasn't too bad, plus I have been getting my exercise in pretty good. I am getting so frustrated and don't know what to do:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

If you have eaten 21,000 calories over your maintenance calories in the last week(not likley), then you have gained 6 pounds. If you have not then it is probably a combination of different things, water retention, muscle gain, what ever, just relax and move on. This is really discouraging but I would not let it get you down. Make sure you are logging your food, every bite. Keep exercising and do NOT give up. Do not eat all of your exercise calories. If I understood correctly gals like us who have quite a bit to lose do not go into starvation mode as easily as our thinner counterparts that is why I say do not eat all your exercise cals. Also, drink, drink, drink, that water. Just keep plugging a long. It took us a very long time to gain all this weight and it is going to take us a while to get it off. We have to do like we do in our everyday lives, move forward. I know you can do this and I am so sorry that you are feeling so discouraged, but have faith in your self and move on. K? We can do this!!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options

If you have eaten 21,000 calories over your maintenance calories in the last week(not likley), then you have gained 6 pounds. If you have not then it is probably a combination of different things, water retention, muscle gain, what ever, just relax and move on. This is really discouraging but I would not let it get you down. Make sure you are logging your food, every bite. Keep exercising and do NOT give up. Do not eat all of your exercise calories. If I understood correctly gals like us who have quite a bit to lose do not go into starvation mode as easily as our thinner counterparts that is why I say do not eat all your exercise cals. Also, drink, drink, drink, that water. Just keep plugging a long. It took us a very long time to gain all this weight and it is going to take us a while to get it off. We have to do like we do in our everyday lives, move forward. I know you can do this and I am so sorry that you are feeling so discouraged, but have faith in your self and move on. K? We can do this!!!!

Thanks for the support!!! I think that is my biggest problem, I get discouraged and give up, I just need to push through this. Thank You again, I am going to work out like crazy tonight and burn some extra calories.
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    Also, try not to sneak in and weigh yourself too often. The scale can fluctuate a bit in a single day, so try to resist the urge to keep hopping on it. when it's not your scheduled weigh-in time/day.

Yesterday:
    Calories - good
    Water - okay
    Exercise - better than usual, but not great.

I'm excited about weigh in tomorrow... I am pretty sure I hit my first goal. *threatens the scale* Or at least I better have! *cough* :wink:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/64449-over-200-club-open-group-back-to-school-week-1
    Hey guys and gals here is the new thread.I figured we needed a new one so here it is.