I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I actually returned 2 of the printed suits I bought yesterday.. not this one, cuz i love the colors/pattern, but 2 i posted on a different thread. In response to all of your suggestions I exchanged them for solid color suits. I'll be posting those soon- your guys' feedback is so helpful!!

and Bam, I don't see why you feel the need to keep coming back to my thread. You don't like me, I don't like you, it is what it is. There is no need to continue to interact with me. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings by taking you off my friends list, but I don't get along with close-minded people. If that works for you, great, but it doesn't for me, so please stop trying to instigate!!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Smoking mommy! I like the matching bottems more then the boyshorts but both look great on you!
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I think it'd look a lot better w/ out all your tattoo's. But, that's just my opinion. I think it looks fine on your body, w/ the matching bottom. Not the black shorts.

what a douche!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I like both bottoms for different reasons. I think youre going to the beach with bf/hubby - rock the reg bottom. If youre at the pool with the kids do the boy shorts. Either way they both look good on you!
  • cyberskirt
    Options
    The matching bottoms look so much better than the black ones. you got a great bum! LOL
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love that suit! I think the black shorts are more flattering - they make your bottom look nice without showing too much.

I think you will look awesome in a solid color bikini! I'm really in to them now. I just bought a bright coral/pink one and I think it's more flattering than some of the prints I've seen in stores. Plus they will show off your tattoos more (which I love by the way - I can't wait to get my first one!).
  • skittles1928
    skittles1928 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you feel comfortable in the matching bottom, you should wear it!