I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I would do the matching bottoms rather than the black bottoms.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You Look Great in that bikini!~!!! You own it girl! Be proud-you earned it and it shows!
    You look great!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    the black bottoms look best
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    matching bottoms for sure, the boy shorts work against you, oh and I like your hair ;)
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    LOVE the art work....and the black bottoms! :smile:
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would stick to a one piece.

^^^ I blocked this guy cuz he's an *kitten*, an evidently really bitter about it lol. dude grow up!
    Sounds like he was merely suggesting an alternative via honest feedback.

Honest feedback is frowned upon in this establishment.

While it is certainly possible that you are truely offering an innocent suggestion, I find it hard to believe than any objective male would encourage a woman that looks like this to cover up!!!!! On that note, in response to your comment ("Honest feedback is frowned upon in this establishment."), so is being a jerk.

How is simply posting "Honest feedback is frowned upon in this establishment." being a jerk? I am not sure how more gentle I could be with the assessment. If people don't want opinions, they shouldn't post half naked pics of themselves ASKING for those opinions. right?
  • 5starshelly
    5starshelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like the boy shorts better. Specifically I think you *kitten* looks about 1 thousand time more banging those boyshorts.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    LOVE the art work....and the black bottoms! But go with whatever YOU feel comfortable in! No need in picking what you think someone else said you look better in and feeling all self-conscious!! :smile:
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, I prefer the black bottoms but I like women in boy short style. :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Works for me, uh... I mean you.
  • johnbigfella
    Options
    Why would you not want to wear a bikini? amazeing body and tatts!
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would definitely do the matching bottoms. Bikini Goes great with your tats!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    They both look good, I like the matching bottom, plus awesome ink!
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you have a great body and I'm pretty sure you could rock any bikini! At least I would if I had that body! That one looks great!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    yup you got it, take the printed bottom one
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Myself, I would go with solid colours especially black as I think prints would clash with all your tatts, but thats just me.

Love the bikini, but this ^^.
    I think the bikini takes away from your body art. Solid would look best in my opinion. Maybe a nice bold bright color that says "summer" and "I'm sexy and I know it". With your skin tone, any color would look great.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    I think that you look fabulous. I like the matching pieces the best :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    They both look good! The black bottom looks sexier IMO. Love the ink btw!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i like the boy short bottoms!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I'm not sure which bottoms I like better, but the black ones makes your booty look awesome :bigsmile: