What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• GFab
    GFab Posts: 75
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH !!! LESBIANS FART TOO!!!

LMAO
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Those who lack confidence about their body.

Guys that want you to send them naked pics.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Feet.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

You seriously hold sex back from your man because he passed gas? I mean...yeah, he could be a bit more respectful...but you married the man, did he not fart when you were dating?

For me...the ONLY thing that kept me from having sex with my ex was...

Hang on a second...let me think...

Yeah, I got nothing. I couldn't stand the woman (still loved her even so...go figure), but the physical connection was there...seriously.

In more normal relationships...I've pretty much got nothing there too. I guess the way I see it is, if I'm with someone, sex is always a good thing. It can often help communication, it's reduces stress, it releases feel good chemicals into your body, it relaxes you. Really it's just a win/win.

If it's just some random stranger, there's a host of things that are turn offs...but most of them have to do with personality and attitude (assuming a moderate level of attractiveness to begin with).
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    restraining orders.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yup I'd say the biggest deal breaker is smoking, I can put up with a lot of things but not that. Oh and I'm not a fan of small penises either.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    Being loud where it's not appropriate like in the house
    Bad Teeth
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Negativity.

This ^^^
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    No sense of humor...or rather, someone who does NOT find me amazingly clever, witty and does not laugh at all of my jokes
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Feet.

so no foot massage for me?
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

LOL!!!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options

NEWSFLASH !!! LESBIANS FART TOO!!!

FTW!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Whitey tighties, a big gut, back hair, bad teeth, bad breath
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    restraining orders.

Who would want you to show any restraint? Um... That is singular. Tee hee
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    No sense of humor...or rather, someone who does NOT find me amazingly clever, witty and does not laugh at all of my jokes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you slay me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is that a bit too much?:tongue:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    Bad attitude
    Unkempt
    Lack of insight/intellect/interest in anything
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Feet.

so no foot massage for me?

I'd have to do it with my eyes closed ,so as long you don't mind a few broken toes :flowerforyou:
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options

Wow, HARSH! Everyone farts..... And yall ARE married.... GEEZ!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

LOL!!!

OMG Yes
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    1. Someone who enjoys listening to themselves talk so much, that when you actually get a word in, they cut you off or seem to not be listening at all.

2. Chronic negativity - always seeing the glass as half empty.

3. Men that are too well groomed. Metro-sexuals per say. I can't keep up with high maintenance people.

4. Materialism.

5. People who freak out over small beans. (ie. people who can't travel well and get stressed over delays etc..)

6. People who abuse workers in the customer service industry.

Wow, lotsa turn offs. Guess that explains my single status :D