People 'looking down' on my 'diet'

Options
123457»

Replies

• Melissa198166
    Melissa198166 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to say anything that has not already been said... but people, for some reason ARE uncomfortable when you adopt more healthy eating habits. Shoot, even my own family is like 'Don't you want more to eat? There's more left for you to have.' When I was vegetarian, my parents just COULD NOT understand it, and were not supportive of it at all... so in closing: don't let other people bother you, just ignore them. They'll get used to it eventually, and will just accept it as a part of who you are. :)
  • issac_C1780
    Options
    I was watching a Kevin Smith Q&A on Netflix the other day and he said something towards the end that stuck with me. What he said was that there is a lot of "Why?" in the world. Anytime you start to do anything outside the normal routine of someone else there will always be "Why?". If you say your gonna go on a diet, make a lifestyle change, or whatever the case may be there will almost always be someone there to question you. Focus on the "Why not?". Don't let these people who are more than likely jealous of the positive choices you make fill you with "Why?" and instead take your "Why not?" with you everywhere you go.