Who all females carry most their weight in their stomach?

Options

Replies

• Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot bigger than you but I did the jillian Michael's 30 day shred and lost inches off my tummy. I lost inches all over but most noticably on my 'pooch' as I like to call it LOL. I think she has other dvds that target tummy areas but I haven't tried any others.

On a side note, I'm 5' 4 and carry my goal weight is 150 but now I'm a bit worried I will need to lose more if you are in the 130s and still feel your tummy is not as trim as u would like. It's very hard when I was so overweight to imagine what I will look like at a healthy weight.

BTW you look great in your profile pic. Good luck
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    i would kill to have a bigger stomach. my stomach is one of the thinnest things on my body, but because of this everything else is huge, and i can't wear shorts or tank tops or tight jeans without feeling like everyone is staring at me.

Want some of mine? I'll gladly share. But seriously, I'm sorry. Anything that makes u insecure like tht just sucks. I mean, anything that's not real loose around my hips, just gives me like muffin top. My 8's are getting big, like I can pull them out & there is a gap, but they still give me like muffin top. My love handles are SO hard to work with. I feel like I dont look good in anythin but a t shirt tht gives me no shape at all.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Yup, pooch-meister here. Partly PCOS and a tendency to store in the middle, partly leftovers. My arms, legs, back and face are all very firm and muscley (well, less so my face, you know what I mean!) but my stomach is jelly on a plate. I currently weigh 145 with a goal of 140, but I suspect it may take a little more than that to get rid of the dreaded pooch.

Going to have to start lifting heavier than my 14kg kettlebell to shift the wobble...

What is PCOS? How tall are you?
    My goal is 125 & mine better be gone by then or i'll just pull my hair out!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    What is PCOS? How tall are you?
    My goal is 125 & mine better be gone by then or i'll just pull my hair out!

Hi there,

PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. One of the symptoms is a tendency to store fat around your middle, as well as just hanging onto weight generally.

I'm 5'5", but quite a muscular frame, so let's see what 140 looks like and take it from there :)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm 60.5 kg = 133 lbs = 9 stone 7 lbs

and this is my tummy :laugh: I'm doing Insanity and turbofire at the moment :wink:

Finished30DS001.jpg
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Im the same as you almost!! I dont often find people with a similar shape to me at all
    If I lost on my belly- id be happy! but its coming off everywhere else!

you can see in these pics: my back has smoothed, my bums lifted, my belly has flattened a little but from the front, there is no difference!

sideprog.jpg?w=560
    backprog.jpg?w=560
    frontprog.jpg?w=560
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I'm a lot bigger than you but I did the jillian Michael's 30 day shred and lost inches off my tummy. I lost inches all over but most noticably on my 'pooch' as I like to call it LOL. I think she has other dvds that target tummy areas but I haven't tried any others.

On a side note, I'm 5' 4 and carry my goal weight is 150 but now I'm a bit worried I will need to lose more if you are in the 130s and still feel your tummy is not as trim as u would like. It's very hard when I was so overweight to imagine what I will look like at a healthy weight.

BTW you look great in your profile pic. Good luck

I've lost 47lbs & my belly has REALLY went down, but not all the way down. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce. U just lose where u lose from & that's that. Since we're all different, we all lose from different areas at different times.
    My friend is 5'4 & when she was 150, I think she could squeeze into jr size 8s. I'm an in taller and at 150, i was still in a 10. I got n2 an 8 finally around the mid 140s. Still in an 8 now, tho gettin big. My friend is now ab 134 and almost in a 4. We're 5lbs away from each other & almost 2 pants sizes. Her belly is practically gone, while mine isn't. She & I are just different.
    But it all depends on what you're aiming for. She & I wanna b completely fit. 20% or less body fat & toned. abs biceps & the like. We both wanna b around 125-120 (mayb lower) I know some people dont' want that, so if not, then u dont have to go so low. I seen a girl 5'4 140 & her stomach looked pretty flat. boy was I jealous lol. But it always just depends on ur body.
    Thank u so much! Good luck to u too! Feel free to add me if u wanna :D
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I'm 60.5 kg = 133 lbs = 9 stone 7 lbs

and this is my tummy :laugh: I'm doing Insanity and turbofire at the moment :wink:

Finished30DS001.jpg

I do turbo fire! *high five* Lookin good!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    oh and if your into the beachbody stuffs do the less well-known slim in 6- its amazing!! Its a teensy bit easier to keep up with but the results can be fab ^_^
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Im the same as you almost!! I dont often find people with a similar shape to me at all

you can see in these pics: my back has smoothed, my bums lifted, my belly has flattened a little but from the front, there is no difference!

sideprog.jpg?w=560
    backprog.jpg?w=560
    frontprog.jpg?w=560
    '

BEAUTIFUL TATTOO
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options

Thanks girl :smokin: Hiit 25 and Sculpt 30 today :laugh:
  • Louise1247
    Options

BEAUTIFUL TATTOO

Thanks!! I call it addiction -_- haha

Well done on those 35lbs lost so far!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am a very similar shape to you! I am 5'7 though, and being taller doesn't mean my belly is any flatter unfortunately :( I have a right pot on me.
  • shorty35565
    Options

sideprog.jpg?w=560
    backprog.jpg?w=560
    frontprog.jpg?w=560

We do have a similar shape. U can see it in the bigger pics.
    000-2.png
    0000.png
    I can't believe I'm showin yall the back picture! I legit hate those love handles. But i feel comfy here for some reason. :D

Here is a b4 and so far comparison where u can see my belly. It did shrink quite a bit but now as far as I was hoping
    progress-1.png
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Can I ask something? WHY do people complain when they are in there 100's??? HAve you ever thought of people in there 300's that have MORE FAT than you!! Just be thankful that you are not big as me!!!!!

^^Wow, .......Just edited my response to that, as I see you have dealt with YOUR jealousy issues.
    Good luck with your journey..
    Just remember,
    we all have different goals,
    different journeys..
    let's not JUDGE..
    just uplift.
  • shorty35565
    Options

Thanks girl :smokin: Hiit 25 and Sculpt 30 today :laugh:

I got fire 30 & adding in burn circuit 1 :D
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Yes the bigger pics did help!! :D And u look good from the back!! Especially if u continue the workouts :)
    I cant wait to be your weight... Im 153.9 at the moment- but im 5'6.1"
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    Same situation. lol! I'm 5'3" and cw is 143lbs. I seem to carry more fat around my belly, hips, and thighs. I've been told you can't spot reduce, so I try to mix cardio with strength training. I'm slowly but surely shrinking that stubborn fat. Good luck, you look like you're doing an awesome job!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Yes the bigger pics did help!! :D And u look good from the back!! Especially if u continue the workouts :)
    I cant wait to be your weight... Im 153.9 at the moment- but im 5'6.1"

Are u kidding me?! lol those love handles are awful!! the face tht my waist keeps gettin smaller while they dont budge, doesnt help at all lol
    I'm sure u'll look great when u get there!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Any1 else have that fat underneath the boobs? lol tht is stubborn too!