What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The night our son was born, my husband stayed in the hospital with us. He was asleep, I was SORE (had to have a C-section) and our little boy started crying. I couldn't sit up, so I YELLED for my husband (he could sleep through Gabriel's trumpet blowin', I'm sure), he wouldn't wake up, so I found the closest thing to me and threw it. A box of Kleenex. :-) Did the job!!! :-)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I threw a candle one time. The wind from the throw blew the candle out before it hit the person. And got wax on the floor. The whole incident made us burst into laughter. The end to the fight. . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A LIT candle??? YIKES! I'd stop fighting with you too! :laugh: :wink:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've thrown anything. But I have squirted him in the eyes...
    Damn I was hoping that was going somewhere else.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    And, this was the best moment of my life, I threw my cheating ex-boyfriend's xBox out our apartment window...that's three stories up. And it so happened his car was right there :devil: Best day ever.

THIS IS GREAT. I wish I had done that to my ex. But I did toss a heel at him once because he pissed me off. Guy was .. something else.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I threw a table lamp at my ex boyfriend. That was one of the best days ever! I blame it on being a feisty redhead. :smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    If anyone ever threw anything at me intentionally and caused me harm, I would call the police on them faster than *kitten*.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    And, this was the best moment of my life, I threw my cheating ex-boyfriend's xBox out our apartment window...that's three stories up. And it so happened his car was right there :devil: Best day ever.

THIS IS GREAT. I wish I had done that to my ex. But I did toss a heel at him once because he pissed me off. Guy was .. something else.

YAY!!! A SHOE thrower! I love it!
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have thrown the door shut in his face! It was more to give myself a time out so I didn't do anything more drastic. :blushing:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    better question is what have I DUCKED? lol
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    If anyone ever threw anything at me intentionally and caused me harm, I would call the police on them faster than *kitten*.

Yes, I agree to an extent, BUT... when you are playing around, having a silly arguement or whatever... sometimes things happen that are sooo ridiculous like (love these ones!) throwing a pie in a truck, trying to smash a piece of crap mirror, etc. that you can laugh at down the road. Calling the police and saying something like "We were on our way to Thanksgiving dinner and I got mad at my girlfriend so she threw a pie at me" probably is going to sound...well a bit silly. These stories are not meant to promote actual acts of terror and such.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Truth is...although I've never thrown anything at him in anger, my husband has made me mad enough at times.

I've just never been that mad at my shoes :laugh: No matter how bad my day is, my shoes always have my love :love:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    better question is what have I DUCKED? lol

I'll bite!!! What have you ducked? Anything good? :laugh:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Yes, I agree to an extent, BUT... when you are playing around, having a silly arguement or whatever... sometimes things happen that are sooo ridiculous like (love these ones!) throwing a pie in a truck, trying to smash a piece of crap mirror, etc. that you can laugh at down the road. Calling the police and saying something like "We were on our way to Thanksgiving dinner and I got mad at my girlfriend so she threw a pie at me" probably is going to sound...well a bit silly. These stories are not meant to promote actual acts of terror and such.

Throwing a tire iron at someone and breaking their nose is grounds for arrest and a lawsuit. :D If I didn't kill them first in self defense.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Truth is...although I've never thrown anything at him in anger, my husband has made me mad enough at times.

I've just never been that mad at my shoes :laugh: No matter how bad my day is, my shoes always have my love :love:

Shoedazzle.com it keeps coming up in my sidebars. :bigsmile:
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Not me but Ive seen a Cast Iron frying pan go clear across the kitchen...
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Not me -- but I have a scar on my head from where I required 4 stitches after my brother threw a frozen cowpie at me :P
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    It's not that strange but I threw a remote control at him when he was walking out the door. It hit the door and shattered.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    My Ex threw a glass at me in a fit of rage once. I ducked out of the way and it hit the wall with the base of the glass and put a whole in the wall, but the glass didnt break just fell to the floor. I called him a ****ing whimp because he couldnt even break a glass. Then I ran out the door as fast as I could when I saw his eyes turn to pure evil. Got in my car, I was shaking and laughing at the same time.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    :angry: Cell phone at my ex husband - hit him in the head so he threw it back and I have a mark in the bedroom wall to remind me of when things were bad.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Have you actually read any of these responses???

"I smashed my ex's nose with a tire iron"

"I threw a lamp at my husband's head. Best day of my life"

"I throw punches. :laugh: "

Reverse the gender for 2 seconds and tell me how any of this is ok?

Most disgusting thread I've ever seen.