What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    My bf and I were wrestling around one night while drikning and as I took a drink, he shoved me and shoved the glass into my tooth, chipping the corner of it. I don't think I've ever seen his face go that white or have witnessed him go into 'super fixer' mode so fast.

I broke a beer bottle on an ex's face once. He cheated on me, brought the girl to MY party and then cornered me in the kitchen. by cornered, I mean that he had me by the wrists (tightly) and told me that I wasn't allowed to leave until he said we were done talking. Beer bottle + his forehead = not ever laying his hands on me again.

Weird..... both stories involved alcohol. Hmmm...
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    If anyone ever threw anything at me intentionally and caused me harm, I would call the police on them faster than *kitten*.

Yes, I agree to an extent, BUT... when you are playing around, having a silly arguement or whatever... sometimes things happen that are sooo ridiculous like (love these ones!) throwing a pie in a truck, trying to smash a piece of crap mirror, etc. that you can laugh at down the road. Calling the police and saying something like "We were on our way to Thanksgiving dinner and I got mad at my girlfriend so she threw a pie at me" probably is going to sound...well a bit silly. These stories are not meant to promote actual acts of terror and such.

Throwing a tire iron at someone and breaking their nose is grounds for arrest and a lawsuit. :D If I didn't kill them first in self defense.

In cases like this one... I completely agree. :flowerforyou:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Down the gauntlet a few times, up some Jager, off pursuit and excuses.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    kitty water dish...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    My bf and I were wrestling around one night while drikning and as I took a drink, he shoved me and shoved the glass into my tooth, chipping the corner of it. I don't think I've ever seen his face go that white or have witnessed him go into 'super fixer' mode so fast.

I broke a beer bottle on an ex's face once. He cheated on me, brought the girl to MY party and then cornered me in the kitchen. by cornered, I mean that he had me by the wrists (tightly) and told me that I wasn't allowed to leave until he said we were done talking. Beer bottle + his forehead = not ever laying his hands on me again.

Weird..... both stories involved alcohol. Hmmm...

I hope you don't allow any man to ever treat you like that. Hell, I hope anyone never allows anyone to treat them like that, regardless of gender. We all deserve so much better. Love is not intimidation, manipulation, or violence. Those things have no place with love. They are reserved for bullies.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree to an extent, BUT... when you are playing around, having a silly arguement or whatever... sometimes things happen that are sooo ridiculous like (love these ones!) throwing a pie in a truck, trying to smash a piece of crap mirror, etc. that you can laugh at down the road. Calling the police and saying something like "We were on our way to Thanksgiving dinner and I got mad at my girlfriend so she threw a pie at me" probably is going to sound...well a bit silly. These stories are not meant to promote actual acts of terror and such.

Have you actually read any of these responses???

"I smashed my ex's nose with a tire iron"

"I threw a lamp at my husband's head. Best day of my life"

"I throw punches. :laugh: "

Reverse the gender for 2 seconds and tell me how any of this is ok?

Most disgusting thread I've ever seen.

Agreed
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options

Have you actually read any of these responses???

"I smashed my ex's nose with a tire iron"

"I threw a lamp at my husband's head. Best day of my life"

"I throw punches. :laugh: "

Reverse the gender for 2 seconds and tell me how any of this is ok?

Most disgusting thread I've ever seen.

I'm sorry. Honestly. I have read them and for all the ones that are over the top there is 10 more that are in fun and light hearted. Don't like it move on. THanks, have a great day. I'm offended that you are offended.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's me. I don't want to be a downer. I guess I should get in the spirit of things.

Next time the old lady is annoying me I'll give her a cross to the jaw. See if that doesn't straighten her out, right ladies?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well sports wise, I have thrown shot puts, discus' and hammers quite far!!! great way to get frustrations out....

....but once i got mad and hurled a vegitarian burrito at my mothers head!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's me. I don't want to be a downer. I guess I should get in the spirit of things.

Next time the old lady is annoying me I'll give her a cross to the jaw. See if that doesn't straighten her out, right ladies?

We know where you would end up if that actually happened... :-s
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Hell yeah. Don't put up with any @#$% from the old lady. Especially if she backtalks you ... or god forbid, cheats on you. You can pretty much have a field day with her then. Break her face and knock her teeth out. She deserves it! Her next boyfriend will ask about the scars and she'll just start crying. Best day of your life!

< /facetious>
  • BrettPGH
    Options

Hell yeah. Don't put up with any @#$% from the old lady. Especially if she backtalks you ... or god forbid, cheats on you. You can pretty much have a field day with her then. Break her face and knock her teeth out. She deserves it! Her next boyfriend will ask about the scars and she'll just start crying. Best day of your life!

All just some light hearted fun.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    carry on luggage bag
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options

Wow... somebody get the shoe! :wink: Try a pillow... start small. The spirit of MY thread was light hearted and fun. Not meant to be 'insulting, disgusting or offending':laugh:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    On field day I won softball throwing. Had a few ribbons. It was cool and stuff.

In high school I threw the shot put and disc. I was only kind of good at that, lot more competition then.

I also tossed balls in basketball, which I was really good at.

Now I just toss laundry in the washing machine and sometimes I toss the trash in the big dumpster out back.

Oh and washer toss is fun.

I think that's it.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    The hubs and I fight at any wedding we get drunk at. In our earlier days, when I smoked and he didn't, we got into a pretty big tiff. I took the keys to the car (where my cigs and lighter were) to go have a smoke, but pretty much to get away from him . . . and he followed me. Then he damanded that I give him a cigarette, so I threw the pack at him, which hit him and fell to the ground. Upon rising he damanded the lighter from me (this is all while he was calling me some very distasteful names and accusing me of keeping him from his friends when I was the one who was all ready to meet them by the pool for a late night dip), so I threw that at his head and hit him square in the forehead . . . I still get satisfaction from the memory of that type of accuracy.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My ex husband. Out the door.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    On field day I won softball throwing. Had a few ribbons. It was cool and stuff.

In high school I threw the shot put and disc. I was only kind of good at that, lot more competition then.

I also tossed balls in basketball, which I was really good at.

Now I just toss laundry in the washing machine and sometimes I toss the trash in the big dumpster out back.

Oh and washer toss is fun.

I think that's it.
    Nice! :wink:
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    Wow... somebody get the shoe! :wink: Try a pillow... start small. The spirit of MY thread was light hearted and fun. Not meant to be 'insulting, disgusting or offending'

I'm sorry do you want to throw something at me? I'm not your husband lady. I don't have to humor your childish tantrums.

Read YOUR thread. Replace female with male. Tell me how it sounds.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

We do appreciate this..BUT, we are human and things happen, No one is saying they were RIGHT in the situation. It is all in fun...and i must admit some are FUNNY AS HECK...

Now, I have thrown, remote (blacked his eye). Laundry soap container, OH and of course keys...