What have u THROWN???

Options
AwesomelyAmber
AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
:laugh: I was looking at my list of random facts and found "40% of women have hurled footwear at a man."... I :heart: my hubby more than anything, but YES I have thrown a shoe at him once or twice in our 16 years. Another item commonly used against the significant other was pots and pans YIKES!

So, it got me thinking...what is the strangest object that you have actually hurled at someone in a fit of rage? Anything???
Please keep this all in fun... I don't want to know about deaths and other horrible things due to this please :wink:

Replies

• SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A teddy bear.. I'm not a violent person ;p
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    A TEDDY BEAR?!?!? Sarah... LMAO!!! Good for you though! :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've thrown anything. But I have squirted him in the eyes (albeit accidentally) with lemon juice.
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Haha, I used to have a bit of a temper... That being said, the strangest thing I have thrown would be a microphone stand.
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    At an ex (after catching him in bed with someone) I went to hurl a candle (in a glass jar) at him but last minute threw it down on the ground. It popped up and hit him in the face and broke his nose. Guess god just wanted me to throw it at him.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Does violence against siblings count? I have never been angry enough at my spouse to actually throw anything, but I did make applesauce on the back of my sister's head with a perfectly thrown rotten apple!!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    My dearest usually only has to throw me a dirty look, that takes the confidence away quick enough
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    My brother and I used to get in fights lets see, we threw pens, plastic fruit, rakes and he smacked me in the butt with a fireplace shovel once lol. Oh a pool noodle too
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thrown his xbox controller, his DS, a Wii remote, the kinnect tuner and all the remotes at him at some point or other along with many many shoes. Pans are a bit harsh though, they wouldn't cause nearly enough damage :)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I threw an eraser at my brother's head once.

I tend to scream more than I throw things.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    When I told my mom I was pregnant (I was 20), she threw a box of chicken in a biscuit crackers at me. To this day, 10 years later, she will not admit to it.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at anyone in anger other than maybe something when I was a kid at my brother.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Never at my husband, but I did throw a set of keys at my brother once, but used my left hand (I'm right handed) and it went awry and shattered a hurricane lamp that my mom loved... We BOTH got in trouble over that one!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I used to have a mug full of cap-less pens. I threw that at my brother when we were younger. He was covered in pen marks. It was epic.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    temper tantrums....
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    my ex was a total psycho who- in a fit of rage took a razor and cut himself on the chest, repeatedly- to show me how much i hurt him (that's what he was yelling at me anyway). well, he kept yelling and calling me names and i was scared to death so i picked up the closest thing next to me with the intent to throw it at him. it was a salt shaker, just i was about to throw it, i stopped and realized, that, i could just throw salt on his wounds (literally). so i did. i sprinkled salt all over that psycho's bleeding chest. then i ran the hell out of there. i ended up having to get a restraining order against him.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Phone, snow ball, remote, food, water baloon, full shampoo bottle, stick, rock. That's all I can think of.. I have 2 older brothers.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A full, metre high rubbish bin. In fairness, this was in school and the b*tch was trying to stab me with scissors.
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    not answering the question really....
    but my sister threw a pen pot at me ....full of pens
    I laughed once the anger wore off haha

At an ex partner....MY PALM ONTO HIS FACE
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.