What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Let's see.

I hurled a car seat at my ex-husband... (no baby in the seat obviously).

I'm glad!!!!

so was the baby, I'm guessing.... :laugh:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    My father used to date a woman named Diana who was a total psychopath. They used to argue over even the littlest things and she would get violent and take it out on his possessions. The worst was when she took a bunch of tools out of his toolbox and smashed out all his car windows with them.

Super glad that you wrote USED TO DATE and not is dating!!! Definately sounds psycho!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Let's see.

I hurled a car seat at my ex-husband... (no baby in the seat obviously).

I'm glad!!!!

so was the baby, I'm guessing.... :laugh:

NICE!!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I once threw a spatula at nobody in particular. I burned myself on the oven trying to stir a dish, and when I jerked back from the burn I spilled dinner all over the oven and the floor. To keep myself from screaming curse words in front of my children, I chucked my plastic spatula at the counter. It bounced off the counter and split into 3 pieces, which then flew around the room. One of them hit me in the face. But at least I didn't say the F word! :laugh:
    LOL...this is totally something I would do..then I'd end up laughing that my own "karma" bounced back and got me!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    my ex was a total psycho who- in a fit of rage took a razor and cut himself on the chest, repeatedly- to show me how much i hurt him (that's what he was yelling at me anyway). well, he kept yelling and calling me names and i was scared to death so i picked up the closest thing next to me with the intent to throw it at him. it was a salt shaker, just i was about to throw it, i stopped and realized, that, i could just throw salt on his wounds (literally). so i did. i sprinkled salt all over that psycho's bleeding chest. then i ran the hell out of there. i ended up having to get a restraining order against him.

Umm... Wow. I don't quite know what to say to that. That is just nuts. It's a miracle you got out of that relationship alive. Guys like that are dangerous. Truly dangerous.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I beaned one with a bottle of tobasco sauce once ... split his skull too. But he was a button-pusher, he deserved it
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    rotten pears. They hurt!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have thrown a hanger in anger and it was thrown back at me (harder) but thankfully missed me and stuck in the wall.

Now, being silly, when the BF tries to sneak up on me and scares me I usually throw at him whatever is in my hand and not even on purpose I just ...throw things lol ...one time, it was a cookie! haha!

We have also thrown the cat's toys at each other too...all in good fun.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I once threw a spatula at nobody in particular. I burned myself on the oven trying to stir a dish, and when I jerked back from the burn I spilled dinner all over the oven and the floor. To keep myself from screaming curse words in front of my children, I chucked my plastic spatula at the counter. It bounced off the counter and split into 3 pieces, which then flew around the room. One of them hit me in the face. But at least I didn't say the F word! :laugh:
    LOL...this is totally something I would do..then I'd end up laughing that my own "karma" bounced back and got me!

It was so funny! Which made it all the more maddening, because I didn't WANT to laugh, I wanted to be MAD, dang it! :laugh:
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    a remote control! Geez, watch the freakin' UFC fight already! ;P
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I threw the tv remote at him once... It usually can never be found out of his hand... So I was just giving it back to him
    >.>
    <.<
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My father used to date a woman named Diana who was a total psychopath. They used to argue over even the littlest things and she would get violent and take it out on his possessions. The worst was when she took a bunch of tools out of his toolbox and smashed out all his car windows with them.

My dad (a.k.a "sperm donor") used to date one crazy b*tch named Veronique and she used to take her anger out on his face. He still has scars from when she went ape *kitten* and scratch the hell out of it.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    When I was 15 I threw a ketchup bottle at one of my little sisters. It. Hit her in the side of her head and damaged her hearing. I learned my lesson.

However, my ex was abusive and one of the last times he hit me I gave him a concussion by punching him in the back of the head. I'd had enough and he wouldn't turn around and fight me.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    phone... at the wall.... christmas eve....in front of kids...not my best moment.

yep there was a hole in the wall and my son proceeded to tell someone christams day that "mom 'dropped' the phone at the wall" HAHAH!

memories for a life time!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    I threw the tv remote at him once... It usually can never be found out of his hand... So I was just giving it back to him
    >.>
    <.<

So you were just trying to help him locate his life-line... I get it. That's pretty nice of you even! :wink:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    a pecan pie on Thanksgiving day inside my truck, he made me so darn mad, I threw it and sadly it made a huge mess in my truck ....
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever thrown anything at my husband out of anger. But we do throw stuff at eachother all the time in "fake anger" lol shoes, books, clothes, keys, whatever is close enough to grab. If it's something hard though we don't aim right at eachother. But we're an odd couple lol :laugh:
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was at my Mom's house for Thanksgiving a few years ago. My sister handed me a large can of tomato sauce and asked me to open it. Just as I finished opening it, she started yelling at me to hurry up and bring it to her NOW. I didn't throw it hard, but politely tossed the OPEN can of tomato sauce at her. Hehe that was one awesome mess!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    A bed pillow and that was in a fit of rage. Guess I'm a softee?
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    a pecan pie on Thanksgiving day inside my truck, he made me so darn mad, I threw it and sadly it made a huge mess in my truck ....

See, that's MY karma...