What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever thrown anything out of anger, except for as a kid when my sisters and I would get into fights. I'm more of a screamer and door slammer.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Violence against men is real :devil:

Don't thow anything you don't want thrown back at you :tongue:

My husband has said that to me!

Yeah he's a smart man, you should listen haha.

It would go like this.

You throw something at him in anger, doesn't really hurt.

He returns fire. Twice as hard, not his fault he's just stronger. Hits you in the face. You get black eye.

He's gets assault charges.

I know this a fun topic, but you ladies throwing **** in your little temper tantrums is lame as hell.

Oh, that makes me sad... I thought you were fun :cry: Now you are just mean. If only I had a shoe... :wink:

Lol true though, what are you all like 12 yrs old. If I threw something when I got pissed off at girl like a shoe or say my motorbike boots and it heir her. Would that be cool? Would that be something I could write about on the internet and all the other males could write in about their tantrums and throwing stuff at their wives too and have a tool ol laugh about it.

My dad works in protective services, so many cases where the children are taken out of families because the mother bashes the husband, throws **** around at him all the time and it breaks the man to the point where he can't deal with looking after the children as well.

Just saying. It's lame as *kitten*
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    A plate of food at my ex when he asked me if the green beans were cooked as he shook one in my face while asking me. I prefer mine al dente and I took offense to his critque since he didn't cook a damn thing for me so he got his dinner plate hurled at his head. He ducked and it hit the wall. I made him clean it up and never cooked for him again.

:drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

It would go like this.

He returns fire. Twice as hard, not his fault he's just stronger. Hits you in the face. You get black eye.

I know this a fun topic, but you ladies throwing **** in your little temper tantrums is lame as hell.

Oh, that makes me sad... I thought you were fun :cry: Now you are just mean. If only I had a shoe... :wink:

Lol true though, what are you all like 12 yrs old. If I threw something when I got pissed off at girl like a shoe or say my motorbike boots and it heir her. Would that be cool? Would that be something I could write about on the internet and all the other males could write in about their tantrums and throwing stuff at their wives too and have a tool ol laugh about it.

My dad works in protective services, so many cases where the children are taken out of families because the mother bashes the husband, throws **** around at him all the time and it breaks the man to the point where he can't deal with looking after the children as well.

Love how you skipped right over replying to me... but that's okay.

What would the world be without the self-righteous looking down on others?
  • Natx83
    Options

It would go like this.

You don't even know the background behind these stories. By the time I was throwing stuff at my ex-husband, I was tired of supporting him, our two kids, AND his drug addiction. The drugs inevitably led to me getting my *kitten* beat. Throwing the car seat at him was the moment I realized that he would never change... not even for his children! Yeah, maybe I didn't have to put myself in that situation. Maybe I didn't have to let it build up to the point that I snapped. But I did, and if my ex-husband were standing in front of me right now, I would likely pick up this computer monitor and throw it at him. I gave him the world and he gave me a big, whopping pile of bull ****!

I'm very sorry you had to. But it still doesn't make it any better, what if the roles are reversed. Still doesn't make it acceptable.
  • Natx83
    Options

It would go like this.

Love how you skipped right over replying to me... but that's okay.

What would the world be without the self-righteous looking down on others?

Settle down lady, I was typing your response... Don't throw nothing now... Sheesh
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Speaking of ex's - In the middle of a fight I once took my ex's fishing worms that were in a bucket with all kinds of dirt and spun in a circle tossing them onto the yard. LOL - Kind of funny to repeat that now!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

It would go like this.

Ok ok... there MAY be some crazy commenters here that deserve to have kids taken away for abuse and anger, or husbands that SHOULD leave..etc etc. I don't know, because I don't know their personal stories.
    WHAT I DO KNOW is that MOST...NORMAL...SANE...PEOPLE have had moments that may not have been their most shining and fabulously humanitarian moments but can still look back and say, "Ok that was dumb of me, but it's funny now"
    If you REALLY have NO sense of humor for my post, you don't have to read it, you don't have to comment
    But I'm thinking that you MUST be a little facinated because you keep coming back... Admit it, you got a little 'crazy' in you somewhere, huh? :wink:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options

It would go like this.

Ok ok... there MAY be some crazy commenters here that deserve to have kids taken away for abuse and anger, or husbands that SHOULD leave..etc etc. I don't know, because I don't know their personal stories.
    WHAT I DO KNOW is that MOST...NORMAL...SANE...PEOPLE have had moments that may not have been their most shining and fabulously humanitarian moments but can still look back and say, "Ok that was dumb of me, but it's funny now"
    If you REALLY have NO sense of humor for my post, you don't have to read it, you don't have to comment
    But I'm thinking that you MUST be a little facinated because you keep coming back... Admit it, you got a little 'crazy' in you somewhere, huh? :wink:

Exactly... I mean one pecan pie, no kids around and we both can laugh this many years later... and unless he's pressing charges , I ain't worried about it!!
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Exactly... I mean one pecan pie, no kids around and we both can laugh this many years later... and unless he's pressing charges , I ain't worried about it!!

Yep! Some of the stories are like, eesh, but most of them are just funny. A bed pillow? A sandwich? Come on, that's funny!
  • Natx83
    Options

It would go like this.

I got plenty of crazy in me, I just need to throw anything to show it :laugh: :tongue:

Im not really phased this is the Internet, however, I'm just raising the valid point that it's a bit of a double standard situation here. You know what I mean, I don't need to explain It to you :drinker:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    PSSST....who invited the angry people to the 'fun and games" thread?? :angry:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    At an ex : a fireplace poker :ohwell:

At my brother, way too many things.. we used to fight all the time when I was younger. :smile:
    Oh ya and I threw a swimming mask at my friend when we were like 12 because she kept whining about having a turn. I launched it at her and it split her eyebrow open. Whoops.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I am a singer, and occasionally I use a tambourine or shaker, or other random percussion instrument.

Once, while singing at a church, I was using a small shaker that looks like a mini drum -- skins stretched across a small cylinder, filled with beads. I was holding it between my thumb and middle finger and somehow I launched it out into the front row, directly at the pastor. He caught it, thank God.

:blushing:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

At my brother, way too many things.. we used to fight all the time when I was younger. :smile:
    Oh ya and I threw a swimming mask at my friend when we were like 12 because she kept whining about having a turn. I launched it at her and it split her eyebrow open. Whoops.

Oh, the things I've thrown at my brother...but he's thrown way more *kitten* at me. Like a chair. Through a window. After I called him names and locked him out of the house when mom was at work. We were 16 (me) and 14 (him) ish. We did NOT get along.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I threw a play station out a window. It felt so good to watch it hit the ground. It didn't stop him from replacing it, but I felt much better in that moment.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

Oh, the things I've thrown at my brother...but he's thrown way more *kitten* at me. Like a chair. Through a window. After I called him names and locked him out of the house when mom was at work. We were 16 (me) and 14 (him) ish. We did NOT get along.

My brother was always smart.. he would throw small things that could be easily overlooked while I would grab the large objects hoping that my feeble attempts at launching them would make an impact. He deflected most of them. C'mon it was like a 12 year old vs 22 year old lol
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My guy is really into his car stereo and a long time ago I hurled across the room which broke the knob. So I quickly picked it up and put it back together and denied any wrongdoings!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have never thrown anything physical at anyone... I have a tendency to just throw at them "Have a great day" and I walk away or something... That's what I do when can be a little upset. Lol I don't have it in me to rage out and throw things.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have not thrown anything at anyone in a fit of rage..but i have been the recipient of thrown shoes on several occasions...and twice actually beaten about the head and chest with a shoe.