Replies

• jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs!!! lol!
  • megganjana
    megganjana Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    At an ex (after catching him in bed with someone) I went to hurl a candle (in a glass jar) at him but last minute threw it down on the ground. It popped up and hit him in the face and broke his nose. Guess god just wanted me to throw it at him.

Karma at it's best!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    When I told my mom I was pregnant (I was 20), she threw a box of chicken in a biscuit crackers at me. To this day, 10 years later, she will not admit to it.

Oh my goodness. 1) I used to love those crackers 2) I had to laugh out loud on this one

I can't eat them without giggling
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

Yeah, it totally is. But sometimes immaturity happens. Even to mature people.
    Exactly! In my case, I was 15 in my story, so yeah...I WAS immature!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I had a mommy dearest moment and ripped my sons computer out of the wall and chucked it down the hallway!

I've tossed toys outside or down the stairs.. especially after repeatedly stepping on LEGOS! :laugh:
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i don't throw things just yell and slam doors lol
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    a dictionary... for the life of me i cannot remember what we were fighting about ... or why i was holding a dictionary....
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

True dat. :ohwell: But I don't see the point in making light of it and pretending it's ok!

I'm not pretending it's ok. But I can look back at my idiocy and laugh. When you do something stupid, the mature thing to do is apologize, and move on. If nobody got hurt, you can laugh about it later. That's all people are doing. Laughing about it later.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Violence against men is real :devil:

Don't thow anything you don't want thrown back at you :tongue:

My husband has said that to me!
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like to throw hangers....don't ask me why because I have no idea!

My ex once threw a BK hamburger at my chest! Could be one of the reasons I no longer enjoy BK! LOL!:laugh:
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    I like to throw hangers....don't ask me why because I have no idea!

My ex once threw a BK hamburger at my chest! Could be one of the reasons I no longer enjoy BK! LOL!:laugh:

HAHAHA! What a waste of a perfectly good burger! :laugh:
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I had a mommy dearest moment and ripped my sons computer out of the wall and chucked it down the hallway!

I've tossed toys outside or down the stairs.. especially after repeatedly stepping on LEGOS! :laugh:
    [/quote

Legos are the worst to step on, especially at 3am, half asleep walking down the hallway, .... some things you never forget
  • chelll224
    chelll224 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I haven't thrown anything at someone, I'm more of a rude gestures person. :tongue:

That being said, I have thrown inanimate objects that have annoyed me, ie tv remote, cell phone, drinking glass...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Let's see.

I hurled a car seat at my ex-husband... (no baby in the seat obviously).
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options

True dat. :ohwell: But I don't see the point in making light of it and pretending it's ok!

I'm not pretending it's ok. But I can look back at my idiocy and laugh. When you do something stupid, the mature thing to do is apologize, and move on. If nobody got hurt, you can laugh about it later. That's all people are doing. Laughing about it later.

Exactly :wink: No deaths, no serious injuries... just "Hey, I did this, I'm not saying it's ok, but I did it"
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Let's see.

I hurled a car seat at my ex-husband... (no baby in the seat obviously).

I'm glad!!!!
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    When my parents were first married, they were extremely poor. All their belongings were mismatched hand-me-downs from relatives. Their sheets didn't match. They had about 8 or 9 plates, all different designs. So one day my mom got sick of all their crappy stuff, and started chucking plates at my dad. Broke every one of them. Which was pretty dumb, since they couldn't afford to replace them, but she couldn't help herself. That's one of my favorite "before I was born" stories. :laugh:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    My father used to date a woman named Diana who was a total psychopath. They used to argue over even the littlest things and she would get violent and take it out on his possessions. The worst was when she took a bunch of tools out of his toolbox and smashed out all his car windows with them.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Does violence against siblings count? I have never been angry enough at my spouse to actually throw anything, but I did make applesauce on the back of my sister's head with a perfectly thrown rotten apple!!

I've never thrown anything more than dirty looks at my husband, but I once hit my brother with a VHS tape. (Which will give an idea of how long ago that was!!!)
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    I once threw a spatula at nobody in particular. I burned myself on the oven trying to stir a dish, and when I jerked back from the burn I spilled dinner all over the oven and the floor. To keep myself from screaming curse words in front of my children, I chucked my plastic spatula at the counter. It bounced off the counter and split into 3 pieces, which then flew around the room. One of them hit me in the face. But at least I didn't say the F word! :laugh: