What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were once having a fight. He stormed off and slammed the hallway door. Not to be outdone, I wanted to make a big noise too, but had no doors to slam. So I threw one of his Doc Martens "at" the door. But missed by a foot, and made a huge dent in the wall. :laugh:

He once threw a bottle of ibuprofen at me. That was pretty funny.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My fiance threw a shoe at me once and shattered the glass in our front door...hahaha

I haven't necessarily thrown anything ever...but I have broken a door by slamming it so hard! LOL
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I hurled a meat fork at my ex because he was deliberately trying to push my buttons. He dodged, it sailed right past him, and stuck in the wall behind him. His eyes got really big and I said, "Fix your own freakin' dinner!"

FYI, when I say pushing my buttons, I mean he was doing things like walking up behind me and yanking my hair or smacking me in the back of the head and saying things like, "B***H!"
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I had a mommy dearest moment and ripped my sons computer out of the wall and chucked it down the hallway!
  • mmarshall425
    mmarshall425 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten angry enough to throw anything in a long time but I once threw a one of the big cans of pineapple juice at my ex-husband. Unfortunatly, I missed and put a very large hole in my wall.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    An ashtray full of ashes at my sister years ago...she pissed me off..lol
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    At an ex (after catching him in bed with someone) I went to hurl a candle (in a glass jar) at him but last minute threw it down on the ground. It popped up and hit him in the face and broke his nose. Guess god just wanted me to throw it at him.

I guess so! :laugh:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    A squishy ball, all sorts of foods, water.
    lol It's all just for fun, never thrown anything at him in anger.
  • KellyMirth
    KellyMirth Posts: 153
    Options
    A cake I had just finished decorating for my final Wilton decorating class. He ducked and it hit the wall of cabinets behind him. That kind of sucked to clean up and I couldn't go to the class without a cake. Last thing I ever threw at anyone.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    An external harddrive =)
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

Yeah, it totally is. But sometimes immaturity happens. Even to mature people.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When I told my mom I was pregnant (I was 20), she threw a box of chicken in a biscuit crackers at me. To this day, 10 years later, she will not admit to it.

Oh my goodness. 1) I used to love those crackers 2) I had to laugh out loud on this one
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    my ex was a total psycho who- in a fit of rage took a razor and cut himself on the chest, repeatedly- to show me how much i hurt him (that's what he was yelling at me anyway). well, he kept yelling and calling me names and i was scared to death so i picked up the closest thing next to me with the intent to throw it at him. it was a salt shaker, just i was about to throw it, i stopped and realized, that, i could just throw salt on his wounds (literally). so i did. i sprinkled salt all over that psycho's bleeding chest. then i ran the hell out of there. i ended up having to get a restraining order against him.

Holy Crap! :laugh:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ...deleted my comment I don't feel like getting into it today xp
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I don't throw things, I just yell and cry lol
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    While it is a shoe that hit him, I kicked it off from around the corner to hit him square in the back of the head. One of those one in a million shots that will never ever happen again. I don't remember why I did it, only that we still laugh about it to this day.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

Thanks MOM! We appreciate your time and effort in trying to show us the way of the light! :wink: Just playin' around here...
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks MOM! We appreciate your time and effort in trying to show us the way of the light! Just playin' around here...

....Funny, ....aren't you glad that there is SOMEONE here to tell what is proper behavior!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options

Yeah, it totally is. But sometimes immaturity happens. Even to mature people.

True dat. :ohwell: But I don't see the point in making light of it and pretending it's ok! I wonder what everyone's reaction would be if this thread were started by a man..."what have you thrown at your woman?" Not kewl either.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Violence against men is real :devil:

Don't thow anything you don't want thrown back at you :tongue: