The poisonous oil, you must not eat

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    The facts are when you heat most any oil, it changes the chemical make up making it toxic to the human body. Organic unprocessed coconut oil (not heated, bleached or refined which removes the benefits). Heating will not change the chemical make up. Palm oil is okay too. EVO Oil is okay if it is not heat (i.e., use on salads).

It's the vegetable oils that are murder. read this: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/06/28/vegetable-oils.aspx

Another wrote of the GMO. All corn oil and (I think) other vegetable oils are GMO. Keep away if you can.
    Make it a great day.

Its murder... MURDER!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    The biology degree I will receive in two days is also very offended.

Congratulations! Got any plans for that shiny new degree?

And yes, my biology, chemistry, and medical degrees are offended as well. Wonder if all these offended degrees will start a petition or something? ;-)

So why are all these degrees offended?

They aren't. They were back in May but they've gotten over it by now.

Good to hear. Frankly none of my degrees cared at all. They just hung on the wall looking pretty and making people think I am smart.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    people can say it's safe all they want, but we have proven again and again that both my husband and his brother are allergic to/or react to this oil with horrible diarrhea within 12 hours of consuming the food item . I even 'tested' it out on my hubby to make sure it wasn't 'in his head' and sure enough, he got sick after eating something with canola oil in it that he would have never expected to contain it. I'm not saying it bothers everyone, but if you are having digestive problems and can't figure out why try avoiding foods with canola oil in them for awhile and see if it helps. It doesn't bother me, but I'm avoiding it too--not sure I want something in my body that has that kind of effect on anyone!!
    Quite simply, I don't believe you. :smile:
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    The facts are when you heat most any oil, it changes the chemical make up making it toxic to the human body. Organic unprocessed coconut oil (not heated, bleached or refined which removes the benefits). Heating will not change the chemical make up. Palm oil is okay too. EVO Oil is okay if it is not heat (i.e., use on salads).

It's the vegetable oils that are murder. read this:

Another wrote of the GMO. All corn oil and (I think) other vegetable oils are GMO. Keep away if you can.
    Make it a great day.
    Don't forget the chemtrails
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

It's the vegetable oils that are murder. read this: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/06/28/vegetable-oils.aspx

Make it a great day.
    Ugh. Heating ALL oils changes the chemical makeup. Heating anything changes its chemical makeup. That's called "cooking." Organic, unprocessed coconut oil will smoke, burn and go just as rancid and toxic when heated beyond its smoke point (very quickly I might add, it has a very low smoke point) as any other oil.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Without Canola oil, I have no tortillas.

Without tortillas, I am not happy.

I will continue to be happy, with tortillas and canola oil.

Try lard for your tortillas! Don't be afraid of the lard! It's yummy!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the chemtrails

Also thermite paint and the HARP project
  • dmelvin3737
    dmelvin3737 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Honestly idk why it says false at the top...But to back this up I work at a health food store and both the nutritionist there say that it is indeed poison.

And rice has arsenic in it. Better stop eating that.

Source : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jean-halloran/arsenic-and-rice_b_1897182.html

You know what though... I'm going to be taking my chances... as I enjoy my rice.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    In America Canola Oil doesn't come from "rapeseed plant" it comes from a Canola Plant. If you don't believe me do your research. I have studied this extensively via my degree. It's fine to consume.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    The article says that Canola oil comes from Rapeseed plant in Canada. That is no longer true. So the article is based on false information. In America, Canola Oil comes from the Canola Plant. Don't believe everything you read. Anyone in the world can write an article. Do your research on Canola plants.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I thought for sure it would have been motor oil.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    In America Canola Oil doesn't come from "rapeseed plant" it comes from a Canola Plant. If you don't believe me do your research. I have studied this extensively via my degree. It's fine to consume.
    O'rly.
    Canola refers to a cultivar of either Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) or field mustard (Brassica campestris L. or Brassica Rapa var.). Its seeds are used to produce edible oil suitable for consumption by humans[1][2] and livestock.[3] The oil is also suitable for use as biodiesel.

Originally, Canola was bred naturally from rapeseed at the University of Manitoba, Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur R. Stefansson in the early 1970s,[4][5] but it has a very different nutritional profile in addition to much less erucic acid.[6] The name "canola" was derived from "Canadian oil, low acid" in 1978.[7][8] The name was coined partially to avoid the negative connotations of rape.[9] Genetically modified rapeseed is sometimes referred to as Rapeseed 00. A product known as LEAR (for low erucic acid rapeseed) derived from cross-breeding of multiple lines of Brassica juncea may also be referred to as canola oil and is considered safe for human consumption.[10]
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    Yes, REALLY! "Canola oil comes from the crushed seeds of the canola plant. Canola is part of the Brassica family. Cabbages, broccoli and cauliflower are also part of this same botanical family. Each canola plant grows from 3 to 6 feet (1 m -2 m) tall and produces beautiful yellow flowers. As the plant matures, pods form that are similar in shape to pea pods, but about 1/5th the size. Each pod contains about twenty tiny round black or brownish-yellow seeds."

And here is the article.
    http://www.canolainfo.org/canola/index.php

YOUR INFORMATION IS OUTDATED! You are speaking in ancient times.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    363y7r.jpg
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That article is offensive to my biology degree

And to my chemistry degree and my nutrition degree!

The biology degree I will receive in two days is also very offended.

My ability to read and comprehend what I've read is offended, too.

The fact that I am still alive and have not been poisoned by now is also offended.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgOkXPvQkIsP66UGqvdd_fPt8Zn213D3_YrVkDYXBmNgDjdbqaUlAf8OgR
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    D
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    O'rly.
    Canola refers to a cultivar of either Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) or field mustard (Brassica campestris L. or Brassica Rapa var.). Its seeds are used to produce edible oil suitable for consumption by humans[1][2] and livestock.[3] The oil is also suitable for use as biodiesel.

Originally, Canola was bred naturally from rapeseed at the University of Manitoba, Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur R. Stefansson in the early 1970s,[4][5] but it has a very different nutritional profile in addition to much less erucic acid.[6] The name "canola" was derived from "Canadian oil, low acid" in 1978.[7][8] The name was coined partially to avoid the negative connotations of rape.[9] Genetically modified rapeseed is sometimes referred to as Rapeseed 00. A product known as LEAR (for low erucic acid rapeseed) derived from cross-breeding of multiple lines of Brassica juncea may also be referred to as canola oil and is considered safe for human consumption.[10]
    Yes, REALLY! "Canola oil comes from the crushed seeds of the canola plant. Canola is part of the Brassica family. Cabbages, broccoli and cauliflower are also part of this same botanical family. Each canola plant grows from 3 to 6 feet (1 m -2 m) tall and produces beautiful yellow flowers. As the plant matures, pods form that are similar in shape to pea pods, but about 1/5th the size. Each pod contains about twenty tiny round black or brownish-yellow seeds."

And here is the article.
    http://www.canolainfo.org/canola/index.php

YOUR INFORMATION IS OUTDATED! You are speaking in ancient times.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious why this thread was resurrected...lmao. It's weird some of the threads that pop back up after months of nothing...lmao....
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    363y7r.jpg
    Canola comes from the Canola plant, not the rapeseed plant. Things changed in the 1970s.