How great is your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Options

Replies

• Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is pretty awesome. I get super cranky when I'm hungry, so when I was still tryna figure out this whole calorie counting thing...let's just say he went through a lot...But he's been supportive in the best ways he knows how. =)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Am I supposed to have all 4 of these to be able to comment?
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    My BF is AMAZING. he's INCREDIBLY supportive, fell in love with me at my heaviest, is wonderfully motivating, and even joined MFP with me, even if he is not as fanatical about it's use...
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    My hubby is pretty great too! The only thing I don't like when it comes to me dieting, is if he wants to eat out and I don't he gets pissy. I tell him hey you eat it, then he's like its not the same without you! lol so sweet and irratating at the same time.
  • nekochanpurr
    Options
    My husband is so awesome. :) I've been with him since my sophomore year of high school (2000..) and we married in 2008. He has been with me when i was 100lbs to when i was 203lbs. He supports me losing weight and doesn't complain when i make him try stuff. His only thing he tells me is that if i lose weight i am not allowed to lose any boobage.. Honey, thats not how it works. LOL!!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My husband is amazing I have truly been blessed. He loves me for who I am! I'm 22 been with him since I was 16 I married him at 19 we also have two beautiful children together I couldn't ask for more I love my life.
  • Catman_Jellytot
    Catman_Jellytot Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is great.

Yes, he does sometimes poke fun at me for being overweight, but I know that he doesn't really mean it. He's said a number of times that he loves me no matter what size I am. But I know he secretly wouldn't mind me being smaller (not so secretly, actually, as he said yesterday that he would like to be able to pick me up)

He's the kind of person that can eat all the time and he never gets fat, so it's really hard to be good around him, but I'm finding it's getting easier... I just cook his food and then do mine... or I have a smaller portion of whatever he is having.

I know that he will love me whether I am 100lbs or 1000lbs.

He knows I am doing this for myself (although it would be nice for guys to be jealous of him for once!)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Been with my boyfriend almost 4 years!! He is awesome and really supportive!! <3
  • spigenerb
    spigenerb Posts: 29
    Options
    My wife is great! She puts up with me and listens to me complain when I am not eating enough during bulking and listens to me complain when I am starving from cutting.

This year she started going to the gym with me and it has become our thing to do together. I've never really enjoyed going with someone when I had workout partners until now, its been a great experience for us.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    my hubby's the best had our 4th anniversery yesterday!
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    My husband is pretty awesome, too. From getting on my nerves over little nit picky stuff all the way to being my rock for the big stuff.

^^This too! Same here! My hubby is the BEST even when I'm at my worst, he still loves me...LOL
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    My husband is amazing.
    He too is supportive of my life style change and journey.
    He has never said anything about my weight, except when I ask him where he notices changes he will tell me.
    Sometimes he has a hard time saying he's proud of me and being enthusiastic about it. But that's just him.
    I talked to his boss the other day and apparently he talks about it at work so that made me smile.
    Our 6yr wedding anniversary is this Sunday!
    This November will be 10yrs together.
    When we started dating I was 15 and weighed around 160-170. When I started my journey July2011 I weighed 274.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY

YAY!!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty fantastic... couldn't ask for a better one :love:
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is AMAZING! Honestly he likes me heavier (when we started dating I was too skinny.) But now that I've decided to get healthy he is very supportive! He bought a side view mirror and reflectors for my bike, he encourages me to find time to run and he tries to cook meals that are healthier. He is my rock and my safe place to fall....
  • tubbytoby08
    tubbytoby08 Posts: 10
    Options
    mine is great. married to him 22 years in july... i was 190 lbs when we got married and gained and gained and gained. then when we both had gained 70 lbs (well me 90 lbs him 70) we decided to get back to a healthy weight. hes lost 15. ive lost 30. we are on our way. we love being fat and happy but now time to lose the fat part....
  • Shawneb66
    Shawneb66 Posts: 124
    Options
    I have had my husband for 24 years and not one time has he ever said anything about my weight. The only bad thing he has done is dieting with me!! hahaha!! I keep telling him to please let me get a little bit further ahead, We laugh about it!! He is my heart!
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    My husband is amazing. He supports me 100% in whatever I decide to do. He is so encouraging with my fitness journey. He tells me every day how good I look. Yesterday, he came home from work and told me a dozen times in a matter of 5 minutes. It's so great to have a husband who supports you and loves you no matter what you do or what you look like. Married almost 3 years and looking forward to many more :)
  • mpankratz79
    mpankratz79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY

I am so excited for you. I have butterflies for you. We have done 3 deployments and I love love love the homecomings.

My husband is amazing. I hate running and I hate pushing the stroller...so we run together and he pushes the stroller. He is also very on board with clean healthy eating. LOVE HIM to PIECES
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My wife is great. She is my best friend. She married me at 392 and never said anything about it. She was the one that encouraged me to start working out. 125 pounds later I'm still working hard at. It all started with her and I hope to make her proud.