Can I have a male friend even if I have a boyfriend?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

It's because men really can't keep it in their pants unless they're not attracted to the woman.

So tell me, how long have you had your degree in stereotyping?
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

It's because men really can't keep it in their pants unless they're not attracted to the woman.

About 6 years now, almost 7.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Probably as long as I have...because I agree with her. But...you need to understand it's not a literal comment. It's a sarcastic phrase used to describe a behavior. That behavior being that if a guy chats up a pretty girl on a freakin bus...he's probably interested...assuming he's single. The 'sex' part of it (can't keep it in his pants) is being thrown out of context here...it's about being 'into' a girl, not just wanting to bang her.

This doesn't just apply to men really...I mean think about it, unless a woman is determined to be single...if she ends up talking with a cute guy on a bus who is very sweet to her...she will likely be interested. The difference being, if that guy says he has a girlfriend...the woman is FAR more likely to back off (again...in general). I think the amount of women who would back off...FAR dwarfs the number of men who would do the same.

Thus the stereotype...it's not rocket science people. There's a reason so many women 'hate' men...while the reverse is far from true.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Probably as long as I have...because I agree with her. But...you need to understand it's not a literal comment. It's a sarcastic phrase used to describe a behavior. That behavior being that if a guy chats up a pretty girl on a freakin bus...he's probably interested...assuming he's single. The 'sex' part of it (can't keep it in his pants) is being thrown out of context here...it's about being 'into' a girl, not just wanting to bang her.

This doesn't just apply to men really...I mean think about it, unless a woman is determined to be single...if she ends up talking with a cute guy on a bus who is very sweet to her...she will likely be interested. The difference being, if that guy says he has a girlfriend...the woman is FAR more likely to back off (again...in general). I think the amount of women who would back off...FAR dwarfs the number of men who would do the same.

Thus the stereotype...it's not rocket science people. There's a reason so many women 'hate' men...while the reverse is far from true.

Sometimes I can't keep it in my pants either. It's okay, its human nature lol