When did/will you stop considering yourself "fat?"

Options

Replies

• ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Options
    Never, I'm afraid. I was chubby growing up and still have flashbacks of being called fat. Haha. I'm still uncomfortable taking my shirt off at the beach.

Your profile pic makes me make this face while reading your statement...:noway:
    Haha. And we're getting ready to go to the beach in a few weeks. I'm already thinking about it.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Never, I'm afraid. I was chubby growing up and still have flashbacks of being called fat. Haha. I'm still uncomfortable taking my shirt off at the beach.

I don't know about you, but I'm just fine with you taking off your shirt.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Never! When I get to 5% body fat maybe but even then I doubt it.
  • ghiaguy
    Options

I don't know about you, but I'm just fine with you taking off your shirt.
    Thanks. Well I hope the beach in St. Augustine is full of people as kind as you. Haha.
  • court211006
    court211006 Posts: 81
    Options

this made me lol! but second that reply!

to OP: I think I'll feel like I'm getting close when my thighs no longer touch and I can't pinch any fat and i can stand to look at myself in the mirror without hating myself
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Ooooh, no you shouldn't.....please, by all means, take it off...:bigsmile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I will stop considering myself fat when I lose my stomach.
  • MSxJENNY
    MSxJENNY Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When my belly goes away!!
  • ghiaguy
    Options

Ooooh, no you shouldn't.....please, by all means, take it off...:bigsmile:
    Wow. Thanks. I might have to take a printed copy of this thread along on vacation.:laugh:
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

Haha. And we're getting ready to go to the beach in a few weeks. I'm already thinking about it.
    I think youll have to beat the girls off you at the beach haha
  • gldngddss
    gldngddss Posts: 7
    Options
    When my clothing size doesn't begin with a "2" and end with a "W"
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    When my stomach stops drooping over the rim of my pants
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    When I could feel my spine and bones!

This and when I lie on my back and my hip bones are prominent instead of my belly. It's a wonderful feeling.

Yes, it sure is!!!:bigsmile:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    when I look in the mirror and feel good :)
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    When my pooch doesn't hang over trousers -_-
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    When I can feel and look good enough in a bikini.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I just want my thighs to stop rubbing together when I wear shorts or a dress. Then I will be happy. My top half loses much faster than my bottom half.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    When my stomach is flatter and my thighs are thinner.