When did/will you stop considering yourself "fat?"

Options
12346»

Replies

• emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Never, I'm afraid. I was chubby growing up and still have flashbacks of being called fat. Haha. I'm still uncomfortable taking my shirt off at the beach.

Ooooh, no you shouldn't.....please, by all means, take it off...:bigsmile:
    Wow. Thanks. I might have to take a printed copy of this thread along on vacation.:laugh:

That's you in the pic, right?

I would DEFINITELY not object to you taking your shirt off any old time you want... you don't have to wait for the beach. ;)
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    when i'm under 150 and my belly has gone away alittle AND/OR I get down to single digit clothing
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When I feel good about walking around the beach with a bikini on and when i can wear low jeans without having anything hanging out...love handles. Getting close but still have a bit to go.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    When I have a healthy body fat percentage.
  • hokirayo
    hokirayo Posts: 36
    Options
    never. in my mind, i'll always be a fat kid.
  • mirjamFL
    mirjamFL Posts: 2
    Options
    When I fit into airplane/stadium/amusement ride seats comfortably!!
  • awake_atlast
    awake_atlast Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When I look at the mirror and like what I see..
  • acman145acp
    acman145acp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm probably always going to be fat by doctors standards..... i have no desire to be skinny.

When i'm down to 12~15% body fat i'll be happy at my current weight.

I actually "look" great now compared to what i did 3 months ago so it's not like i'm beating myself up
    Putting on the kind of muscle i want to takes some time from what i read. This is my first time ever really working out.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    When my cat stops thinking its ok to knead my squishy stomach.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    When the person I see in my minds eye actually matches the person in the pictures.
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    When I can see my abs and I'm a low body fat, till then, it's fat city for this body lol
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    When I realized I no longer had to pay the extra $5 to $10 dollars for each clothing item.
  • ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Options
    Never, I'm afraid. I was chubby growing up and still have flashbacks of being called fat. Haha. I'm still uncomfortable taking my shirt off at the beach.

Ooooh, no you shouldn't.....please, by all means, take it off...:bigsmile:
    Wow. Thanks. I might have to take a printed copy of this thread along on vacation.:laugh:

That's you in the pic, right?

I would DEFINITELY not object to you taking your shirt off any old time you want... you don't have to wait for the beach. ;)
    Haha. Thanks. Yes that's my pic.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    when my thighs don't rub any more!

same
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    When i look good naked.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I ever will to be completely honest. I thought I was fat when I was underweight.
    Need to change my mindset around the number on the scales. Need to stop comparing myself
    to the petite girls! I'll never be 50kg, I'm 5'9"!
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    When my BF% is below 20%, my BMI is in the 'normal' range, my pants are a single digit size and my hip bones show themselves.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    When I'm no longer shopping plus size stores..
  • saturnine15
    Options
    I a bringing this topic back to life. Apparently 160 pounds for me was when I stopped seeing myself as fat. Thought Id update this. I know I posted here somewhere earlier and I do not remember what I said. I probably didn't even know. But now I do!