Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• kikiplays
    kikiplays Posts: 7
    Options
    Soooooo sorry for my lateness. I was so pre-occupied watching magic mike last night!! lol Current weight for this week is 206. Have a good week everyone!!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late logging. been a super hectic week. On Tuesday I weighed in at 169.4.

Good Luck all!
  • zerbe6982
    zerbe6982 Posts: 68
    Options
    SW= 196 lbs
    Wi1= 193.6 lbs
    Wi2= 192.6 lbs
    Wi3= 189.4 lbs
    Wi4= 190.4 lbs
    Wi5= 187.8 lbs

Loss this week = 2.6 lbs

Total Loss so far = 8.2

Week 4 is 190.4 please.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I just got the spreadsheet done, but need to go to bed!

https://docs.google.com/a/u.pacific.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE#gid=0

The biggest losers will be posted tomorrow!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I just got the spreadsheet done, but need to go to bed!

https://docs.google.com/a/u.pacific.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE#gid=0

The biggest losers will be posted tomorrow!

Thank you for your efforts!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Here's the link the spreadsheet again: https://docs.google.com/a/u.pacific.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE#gid=0

Top 5 Losers for the Week:
    1. kateva143 - 6.2
    2. anreamkelly - 4
    3. ingalynn - 3.3
    4. inshapeck - 2.9
    5. cateyes0831 & zerbe6982 - 2.6

Top 10 Losers for the Challenge:
    1. kateva143 - 19.6
    2. andreamkelly - 16.8
    3. cateyes0831 - 13.8
    4. ingalynn - 10.6
    5. brianascat - 8.6
    6. chichi128 - 8.5
    7. ladysuze & zerbe6982 - 8.2
    8. bbagnell13 - 7.6
    9. dajackson81 - 7

Those Who've Hit their Challenge Goal this Week!:
    - andreamkelly
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in early, getting ready to walk out the door for vacation and won't have internet most of the time.
    CW:133
    Up a tad, started 30 DS and read it's common to gain a little in the beginning.(??) I'm on day 12, so hopefully the scale starts dropping here soon!
    Have a great week everyone!
  • livextoxrun
    Options
    So I kind of stopped using my fitness pal the past two weeks. I was on vacation and just kind of stopped. Didn't eat too unhealthy but i just wasn't counting calories at all. i'm not weighing myself tomorrow though, i'll wait until next week. Marathon training starts this week!!! So i'm going to get back on mfp. i'm always surprised by how many calories i can actually eat on long runs. when i was training for my half marathon i would try to restrict too much and then end up binging. It wasn't a good cycle. I'm happy to be back and to be training again and doing it right this time!!! :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Everyone, don't forget to weigh in tomorrow!

CHALLENGES:
    - Add 15 minutes of exercise to your current routine, but add in something you don't typically do
    - Watch your sodium! Try to stay under the goal!
    - Check In: How has the summer challenge been for you? Would you want to do another challenge after the summer is over?
  • rebeccahenn
    Options
    Goal right now - Im at 145 and I would like to be between 135 and 140. Last time I was this weight I was doing green tea supplements and eating salad for lunch and dinner EVERY DAY. but that was just for prom, because I can't live like that. I started the insanity work out plan and I am cutting down to feeding my sweet tooth once or twice a week rather than every day! hopefully that'll be the extra push that my body needs to get those lean mean abs =]
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!! Had a pretty bad week....a few bingy days and although before my bingy days I was down to 151.6 I weighed in this morning at 152.6 :-( so no loss this week! Hoping I can have a couple of pounds off this coming week though!! No more binging and I'm going to stay in the green every day!!

Love this weeks challenges. Sodium is my devil!!

I've loved this challenge, keeping me accountable and keeping track of my goal for my holiday! I've love another challenge for the autumn as my next goal is to lose a stone between September and November before my birthday to get to my initial goal weight!!! (could be subject to change when I get there though...)

Thanks soooo much for doing this InSkyDiamonds xxx
  • livextoxrun
    Options
    well i decided to weigh in this week even though i said i wasn't going to because i got off track while on vacation for 2 weeks. i didn't lose anything, i am 112. however, i am happy about it. i thought for sure I'd gained a few pounds. hopefully i will go down next week!
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in again :D

SW:176.4
    W1:172.6
    W2:172.6
    W3:170.9
    W4:169.3
    W5:168.2
    W6:177.8
    GW:154

I didn't lose that much, but a loss is still a loss, so I'm happy :D

I'm starting yoga again this week, so the 15 extra minutes shouldn't be a problem. I also don't have a lot of trouble with keeping my Sodium under 2,500...
    So, the challenge is going great, and I would love to do another one after this one ends.

Good luck everyone!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    SW= 170 lbs
    Wi1= 168.6 lbs
    Wi2= 166 lbs
    Wi3= 164.6lbs
    Wi4= 163.5 lbs
    Wi5= 165 lbs

Wi6= 163.2!!!!!
    So happy to be back down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

- Drink at least 8 cups of WATER a day. Try to increase it even more if you can!
    I didnt really keep track. Im sure I made it some of the days tho.

- Work on a part of your BODY that you've neglected more than others.
    I barely worked out :( wasnt a good week for me

- Check in: How is this challenge going for you so far?
    It's been really good. I've had a bad week or two but overall I am enjoying the challenge
  • beautybreakdownNJM
    Options
    Sw: 187
    Wi1: 182
    wi2: 184

So i've put in 2 pounds this week. I messed up over the weekend. Drank too much wine and ate fast food, so it's my own fault.

Need to make sure i'm under my calorie goal this week and sticking to my water aswell!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I noticed on the chart you placed my June goal only. But my goal for the summer is 189.

July Goal: 194 / Summer goal 189 by 8/30.

July:
    SW: 200lbs
    7/03/2012: 200
    7/10/2012: 198
    GW:194lbs
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I weighed in today at 135! :)

I'm going to work on adding to my workout. I want to start the C25K program, but right now its so hot out I haven't been able to.

Sodium - I think I usually do ok with it and lately I've been trying to drink more water to help, but I'll keep a closer eye on it this week.

Challenge - I do like doing this challenge, it helps to keep me accountable. I would really like to do another one after the summer challenge ends! :)
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW - 220.2

CW - 213 - 7.2 lbs down so far

GW - 199.9 - 13.1 lbs to go - I can do it!!

Goals this week - to drink all my water every day
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Weight this morning was 207.8. I did really well with the water at least 12 cups a day, usually more. I did work a bit more on my arms, used the shaker weight and bought arm and wrist weights. Probably could have done more. This weeks goals. -

Exercise 15 minutes more a day. I did day one of c25k yesterday with my daughter. But she should be in week 4 and I barely made it for day one, and I don't want to hold her back, so I will try it on my own when I get home from work today. I'm really not interested in running 5k though, so......

Sodium.... what can I say.. I look at sodium and calcium before I look at calories. I've stayed under 1,500 mg for most part and will continue in the coming week.

I really love the challenge and appreciate all the work and thought you are putting into it. I would love to do another!

I think I need a new goal though. Can you change my goal from 15 to 25 pounds? My luck I will hit my first plateau, but lets try for it :smile: Thanks again!!
  • bobby172
    bobby172 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    cw 164.2