Bride is striving to be the "Fattest woman ever"

Options

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    AND.....she is marrying a chef! She said that will help her reach her goal o.O
    :noway:

Im curious what his size is?

ETA nevermind I looked. wow kinda disturbing...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a link to the whole episode from Dr. Phil? I just found this: http://drphil.com/shows/show/1857
  • TurnLeftNow
    TurnLeftNow Posts: 171
    Options
    Anyone who is saying "why would you want to do this?" Or any kind of whys or hows or you don't understands.

It is called an eating disorder. People starve themselves until they are weak, passing out, tired, sick, and on death's door and they still continue to starve themselves. They want to be nothing but bones. It is not that they really WANT it, but they have disordered thinking and having a disordered mind, so yeah. She is not mentally healthy, she has an eating disorder... that is how and why she wants to do it.

Also, I would imagine it is kind of easy to reach 30,000 calories a day. Not really, easy easy, but you could probably get high up there eating high calorie foods and 6 portions of it. After you start eating a lot, you are able to eat more and more of it in one sitting.

ooooh, I just noticed she lives in Arizona. I am going to try and hang out around Casa Grande one weekend to see if I see her. ha, just so I can say I saw a "celebrity".
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    seen.jpg

THIS EXACTLY. MY EYES!!!
  • Tiff216
    Tiff216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it!
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Has she seen a psychiatrist!!!! That is really sick to want to be like that!!!!!
  • pcronberg
    pcronberg Posts: 224
    Options
    Whew... I'm a food loving person, but I don't like it that much!! It's definitely mind boggling why anyone would want to do something like this to themselves, but there are lots of things people do I don't understand.
  • mcgwnkrista
    mcgwnkrista Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm also interested in the psychology behind the fiance. He's got to be a feeder - and I just don't get how that can turn anyone on.

I was watching an episode of Strange Sex where they talked about that. Same situation--the woman wanted to be 1000+ lbs as a goal, her husband literally got turned on by feeding her and she got turned on by eating. It was a very interesting but disturbing relationship dynamic.
  • wstokes28
    wstokes28 Posts: 27
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is a fetish for morbidly obese people, Men who have this fetish get off on feeding their mate. What is sad is that these men are helping these women kill themselves. There are healthy fat people, no matter what you think there really are. But when you are morbidly obese, you are only killing yourself. But the fact of the matter is, it is her choice.
  • lorrainegulley
    Options
    It's so sad. All the problems with being overweight will be greatly intensified. What a waste of a human life. Choice: healthy, active, enjoying life or morbidly obese, bedbound, plagued with disorders of every kind--plus bedsores, dying flesh, inability to get your breath when the least amount of movement is made. Never seeing the outdoors again except through a window???? And willingly trying to get to this state???? I'm astounded and sad for her at the same time.
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    Wow!!! I don't understand why someone would want this
  • TiffanyDeanee
    TiffanyDeanee Posts: 158
    Options
    If only I could give my weight to her since she wants it so freaking badly.
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    ahhh a physiologists dream
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    So, I have to ask, what does BBW stand for? I find the whole thing just jaw dropping. I don't believe her goal is making being fat sexy, but, even if that were the case, it's stunning to me that she sees any sense of normalcy or wellness in her choices. And him? Yikes!
    Big Beautiful women
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    It's bad that her fiance is actually encouraging this by feeding her fattening foods.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    when i first saw this way back i thought the reason she may be doing it is because she doesn't see a way out of fat.. so instead she settled for getting more fat cause it's way easier. anyway i heard she is supposed to be losing. I hope so cause 200 isn't healthy on the bones or body can't imagine 800.
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    She's on a mission to kill herself... Sad.

Why can't I get married?! Jk. :-)
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    seen.jpg

^^^ So true.

This story actually saddens me, especially seeing her fiance feed her. How can you encourage someone you love to continue living such a horrible lifestyle. That is not true love!

9821387.png
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow. This makes me never want to eat again. There is clearly something wrong with both of them.