Bride is striving to be the "Fattest woman ever"

Options
1234568»

Replies

• iemcanadian
    iemcanadian Posts: 18
    Options
    So much judgement in here, considering she most likely has psychological issues leading her to this. I don't see a difference between this and a woman wanting to starve herself into a tiny wedding dress.
    Further I imagine that many people on here have struggled with food issues, or maybe eating disorders, so while this is an interesting piece of shock media, going on about how gross and disgusting she is when, again, this is probably the result of a lot of internal pain/struggling seems pretty callous.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Her body, her choice. Get over it.
  • illuminatusObservor
    Options
    Eh I really don't see a big problem with it. There are people who have done some insane things to break a world record, so this is really no different.

Not sure how this is the fiance's fault either. I doubt he is actually shoving it down her throat. Its her body and her choice
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    How does she and her man have sex??
    I'm not sure it is possible to get to it to achiever penetration in the first place
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    why not go for something a little healthier... like, I don't know, the longest train for her gown??? (I believe the longest one on record was 1.85 miles long.)
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've seen her on Dr. Oz. Her attitude is just as horrendous as her weight. She giggled and smirked through the entire interview.

Very sad.

I just watched it online after reading your post. I couldn't agree more. I wanted to slap that cocky smile off her face. She is as dumb as a ****ing bag of nails and I no longer feel bad for anything that happens to her as a result of her antics. How can she say she's healthy? Her cheeks are grey they aren't that reddish color healthy people have. I do hope she smartens the **** up for her sons :(
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It's her prerogative. Stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself.
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How can she afford to eat that much? I can barely fill up my frige on my salary....

edit* Didnt realize this thread was old.. sorry..
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How does she and her man have sex??
    I'm not sure it is possible to get to it to achiever penetration in the first place

lmfao!!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    30,000 calories a day?! I can barely eat half my exercise cals back in a day... :noway:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Deary me :laugh:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I read more into it and she said she wanted to lose some weight but her fiance likes morbid obese women and she feels she will lose him if she doesn't gain weight. That is VERY sad. She should do something that will help her, not kill her.