• Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options

me too, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right

What are you not sure about?
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    If your spouse and your child were drowning, who would you save first??
    You haven't answered my question!!! :sad: :smile:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    You haven't answered my question!!! :smile:

That's because he'd save whoever remembered to paypal him some bread first
  • Lukazetta
    Options

This.

But seriously, I would probably save my child first because my wife knows how to swim.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

This.

But seriously, I would probably save my child first because my wife knows how to swim.

What if she couldn't swim?

Technically, you can make more children but you can't make more wives...or can you?
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options

This.

Niether of them can swim and they are both drowning. What are gonna do?? You have to save one.
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Technically, you can make more children but you can't make more wives...or can you?

I would suppose the kids. Wife would want it that way.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Go!

How long you've been exercising?

2 years.

But doing it right for only 1 year.

What were you doing wrong for the first year?

Wasn't eating right at all. Beer consumption was almost daily.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options

me too, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right

What are you not sure about?

That damn plateau has happened to me
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    asd;fljkasd;fljksd;lkjfevahfs?
  • Lukazetta
    Options

That damn plateau has happened to me

OIC, you obviously know this but you gotta change up your routine/diet/training somehow.
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    asd;fljkasd;fljksd;lkjfevahfs?

Only if you promise.
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options

The answer is you should save your partner because your child was made out of love between the both of you and you can reproduce your love again. (was an actual article in a magazine).~ I picked the kids too...I always fail on tests! :bigsmile: .
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

The answer is you should save your partner because your child was made out of love between the both of you and you can reproduce your love again. (was an actual article in a magazine).~ I picked the kids too...I always fail on tests! :bigsmile: .

What kind of crap test is that?!? I cannot imagine allowing my child to die so i could live, and having him watch me swim away. I hope the person who made up that test doesnt have kids.

Ok, on to my question:

Do you believe in life after love? (Cher never got an answer)
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Yes, love is just a chemical reaction in your brain.

Our entire perception of the world is based on our senses. What we know about the environment (while it is extremely limited since our senses are limited) is how we shape our reality. Now, if your break down these senses to their fundamental properties, you would realize that the senses themselves are "chemical reactions." Hearing, sight, taste, olfaction, all rely on the opening and closing of various ion channels to tranduce physical stimuli into a neural code that is just the transmission of ions across a gradient (poorly, and inaccurately at that as tests have proven). Everyone readily believes what they see, hear, etc. Its all that we've known. If you reject anything from being "real" based on the idea that it is a "chemical reaction," then you would also have to reject your senses, and therefore "reality" as we know it. I doubt many people would be able to make that leap.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Why do clocks move "clockwise", ie left to right??
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    Why do clocks move "clockwise", ie left to right??

The reason that clocks turn clockwise has to do with sundials, which were the first clocks. In the northern hemisphere, the earth rotates counter-clockwise, which means that from our point of view the sun appears to move across the sky in a clockwise directon. Therefore, if you build a sundial to tell time, the shadows will move across it in a clockwise direction.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Yes, love is just a chemical reaction in your brain.

Our entire perception of the world is based on our senses. What we know about the environment (while it is extremely limited since our senses are limited) is how we shape our reality. Now, if your break down these senses to their fundamental properties, you would realize that the senses themselves are "chemical reactions." Hearing, sight, taste, olfaction, all rely on the opening and closing of various ion channels to tranduce physical stimuli into a neural code that is just the transmission of ions across a gradient (poorly, and inaccurately at that as tests have proven). Everyone readily believes what they see, hear, etc. Its all that we've known. If you reject anything from being "real" based on the idea that it is a "chemical reaction," then you would also have to reject your senses, and therefore "reality" as we know it. I doubt many people would be able to make that leap.

Too many words... Brain sleepy.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    What in the world would make you think we are interested in what you have to say?

U mad?
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Friggin' what? I have no idea what you just said.

But I have to agree, I feel like you're searching for some attention posting this. I know people like to talk about themselves, buuuut....