Bored...ask me anything.

Options

Replies

• Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Friggin' what? I have no idea what you just said.

But I have to agree, I feel like you're searching for some attention posting this. I know people like to talk about themselves, buuuut....

oh u mad...

shh no tears only dreams now.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have Tears In Heaven stuck in my head now. :grumble: What song do you suggest I drown it out with?
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    What in the world would make you think we are interested in what you have to say?

U mad?
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

But I have to agree, I feel like you're searching for some attention posting this. I know people like to talk about themselves, buuuut....

*like*
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    ^well he's hotter than you, Lukazetta....

this thread just got good :)

Hey, tell me this...
    Would you run a 10 mile marathon with 20 lb weights strapped around each ankle with a small asian man strapped to your back shouting insults at you while whipping the back of your head while a midget on a moped follows you with a paintball gun that's shooting frozen paintballs at your nether regions only to be greeted by a pack of wild hyenas that You have to kill with your bare hands blind folded just to shake hands with the janitor that cleaned your high school classroom at the end of it all?

erm ok yes usually run more then 10 miles erm 10kg of kit (plus your 4.6kg rifle) usually so no to the 20lb weights round the ankles erm and usually have a fully grown man on my back in practice as we take it in turns so if one of the men where unable to move we could just pick them up and get them to safety erm always shouting insults as each other its just ****s n giggles makes the pain go away never been whipped(o actually my girl has before but thats for different day)never meant a midget so never been followed by one but if i was being followed they wouldnt be for long never been paintballing before so no never had them shoot at me erm yes ive seen wild pack of hyenas they aint that great they smell and make to much noise we didnt kill them but would have if we where low on food probably would have just killed them with a trap then finished them of bear hand or a knife and would do nothink blindfolded as you always have to be on the look out and i dont even think my school had a cleaner aha so delt that hope ive answered your question i thought i was wired aha peace myers0machine
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Nah sorry hun! nice pics but not natural in one year call me crazy but lived with it long enough to know!

But you look great! well done you!!

Mermx....sorry, but, you are so wrong. try being a bit more open minded..... every body's different. :smile:
    i have seen many natural body builders do great things in less then one year.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples... How many pancakes will fit on the roof??

Orange, because aliens don't wear hats.

But that would mean that the cake isn't a lie & the lawnmower in my refridgerator is ivalid, which it is not, so the answer must be: Turnips!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Can i have your baby?
    I bet you can if you paypal him $393.89

This.

I've only got £124.22, some Euro coins coming to about €3 and a $1 somewhere. What will that get me?
    :tongue: :laugh: :glasses:
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    I have Tears In Heaven stuck in my head now. :grumble: What song do you suggest I drown it out with?

Drunken Lullabies - Flogging Molly

Also, strong questions on this thread.
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    Nah sorry hun! nice pics but not natural in one year call me crazy but lived with it long enough to know!

36ftjl.jpg
  • Lukazetta
    Options

I've only got £124.22, some Euro coins coming to about €3 and a $1 somewhere. What will that get me?
    :tongue: :laugh: :glasses:

Not sure if serious.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

oh u mad...

I don't get mad bro, I get glad that I'm not so obviously full of myself. Try asking other people questions.
  • Lukazetta
    Options

oh u mad...

I don't get mad bro, I get glad that I'm not so obviously full of myself. Try asking other people questions.
    lol thanks for the responses. my brother calls me an attention *kitten*. I've always thought it was just a sibling rivalry thing until the last guy I dated said that I seem to need attention 24/7. This comment has made me more self conscious than I'd like to admit.

lol yes I realize this thread is attention *kitten*-ish in itself but I want to re-evaluate myself and don't know where else to start.

I've always considered myself a social person and I thought being called the life of the party is a good thing. Where does it cross over into being annoying?

so confused I hate undermining my own personality but I aim for self growth.

again thanks for the responses. please be nice lol

(not serious)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

oh u mad...

lol thanks for the responses. my brother calls me an attention *kitten*. I've always thought it was just a sibling rivalry thing until the last guy I dated said that I seem to need attention 24/7. This comment has made me more self conscious than I'd like to admit.

lol yes I realize this thread is attention *kitten*-ish in itself but I want to re-evaluate myself and don't know where else to start.

I've always considered myself a social person and I thought being called the life of the party is a good thing. Where does it cross over into being annoying?

so confused I hate undermining my own personality but I aim for self growth.

again thanks for the responses. please be nice lol

(not serious)

Are you on drugs? I think you're on drugs.
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Another MFPal thinking I am on drugs.

This is new.
  • Lukazetta
    Options

erm ok yes usually run more then 10 miles erm 10kg of kit (plus your 4.6kg rifle) usually so no to the 20lb weights round the ankles erm and usually have a fully grown man on my back in practice as we take it in turns so if one of the men where unable to move we could just pick them up and get them to safety erm always shouting insults as each other its just ****s n giggles makes the pain go away never been whipped(o actually my girl has before but thats for different day)never meant a midget so never been followed by one but if i was being followed they wouldnt be for long never been paintballing before so no never had them shoot at me erm yes ive seen wild pack of hyenas they aint that great they smell and make to much noise we didnt kill them but would have if we where low on food probably would have just killed them with a trap then finished them of bear hand or a knife and would do nothink blindfolded as you always have to be on the look out and i dont even think my school had a cleaner aha so delt that hope ive answered your question i thought i was wired aha peace myers0machine

Is such a thing, even possible?
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Wow, that's wrong on so many levels! For one thing, he stated before that he's been working out for 2 years, but "doing it right" for one year. For another, it is possible; I've lived with it long enough to know.
  • JediMindfck
    JediMindfck Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Why am I always left with mismatched socks? And where do all the missing socks go??
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

Another MFPal thinking I am on drugs.

This is new.

Lets all get high! Wooooo :D
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    Why am I always left with mismatched socks? And where do all the missing socks go??

Trick question: you always pick 3 socks out of your pair of socks.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

Is such a thing, even possible?
    '

Soooo you guys both suck.....