30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have no upper body strength to speak of, so all these planks in Level 2 are killing me! Finished Day 5 today, so I'm halfway through this level! I can't wait to be done with it!
  • TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    Just came back from a Father's Day pool party... Moderate tipsiness will not get between me and an amazing JM workout, lol

Level 1 Day 8!! Oh, and I felt comfortable enough to break out a bikini today! I ordered it at the start of summer, and the bottoms were actually nearly falling off today :\ The squat-raises and side-lunges have especially paid off!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 completed. I Am happy to say I was not stiff at all yesterday or this morning from Saturdays first voyage into Level 2. I am still having trouble holding the plank position though. I think things are subtly changing for me though. I think my legs are trimming up again and some of my upper back area. Not enough to see it on the tape measure, but it is good. I have lost 3 lbs last week which is great!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done, it was a real struggle today! Had to really push myself!
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    day 8 level 1
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 Done! 1.More.Day of level 2 LOL.
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 done yesterday...Level 2 Day 4 will happen after work today....I am dreading it. It's killer!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Way to go!!! Are you seeing results?
  • Lmacpherson114
    Options
    Hey ladies! Haven't caught up with you guys for a while. How're you all doing??

So I finished level 1 day 9 today so tomorrow is my last day of level 1 :( Just watched level 2 and I am so scared! It looks like it's going to hurt.

Wish me luck!

Had a few rest days as my hip arthritis was playing up and I was at a religious convention for the weekend (fri to sun) but I'm back now and back at it. Looking forward to seeing results!

And just found out my BMI has just gone down from overweight to healthy weight! Wooooo!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options

Way to go!!! Are you seeing results?

Actually I am! I took some before pics and just took some pics today... Huge difference! I would post but I'm almost nude and I don't think the moderators on here want that rofl!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2 Day 7 today, 3 more days of level 2, rest then on to level 3.
    Anyone who hits level 3 let me know what you think, I've heard its actually easier than level 2 for some people.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    alright in the city for two days and finally found the thread again!!! Thought I had lost you guys!! Anyway I am off to do Level 2 Day 7. Fell behind a little. For anyone interested I dropped a clothing size since I started, maybe even a bit more. Couldn't believe it when I was back in the XL's and 16's instead of 1X and 2X...yahoo....will weigh when I am done level 2.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 done~~~ 3 more days of this grueling level!!:grumble:
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    alright in the city for two days and finally found the thread again!!! Thought I had lost you guys!! Anyway I am off to do Level 2 Day 7. Fell behind a little. For anyone interested I dropped a clothing size since I started, maybe even a bit more. Couldn't believe it when I was back in the XL's and 16's instead of 1X and 2X...yahoo....will weigh when I am done level 2.

That is amazing!
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    !! definitely!
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1. My daughter and I start Level 2 tomorrow. Very afraid....Yikes! I haven't measured or weighed in for since we started. People are noticing a change...especially in my legs. I honestly don't want to measure just in case there really isn't a change. It might be demotivating to keep going. I wonder if people say that they notice a change because they know I have been working out or is it for real. I feel better overall...but I have worked hard before and been disappointed w/the scale or measurements. Going for it tomorrow...hopefully there is a change. I really want to experience some of the incredible results that I have seen in the various b/a forums. wish me luck!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Only two more days of Level 2 O.o and then on to the last ten days ^^ I am getting excited to take final measurements =D
  • Lmacpherson114
    Options
    Sooo Last day of level 1 today :( moving on up tomorrow. Little progress report for you guys. I measured myself today and I have lost a total of 9 inches! That's 1.5 off bust and waist, 1 off hips/bum and 2.5 each of my thighs! So pleased with the results. Added to what I had lost initially since starting the 30DS I have lost a total of 13.5 inches! And I am feeling so goood!

Looking forward to the results from the next 10 days!
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What are these Levels you are talking about? I need help?
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hijack, because you have all been doing this for the whole month but reading the replies has inspired me- I'm going to try it tomorrow as i can't go to the gym. I probably won't do it every day like you guys, but when I can't go to they gym, or haven't done much that day.