30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• Lmacpherson114
    Options
    What are these Levels you are talking about? I need help?

On Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD there are 3 different levels, you do each level for 10 days (or a little longer if you feel you need it) and work up to the 3rd and highest level. They work different muscles, and have different moves to keep things fresh and help you to not get bored.

Hope that helps!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 Done! Only 4 days left of Level 2... YAY Planks are my enemy!!!!!

They make you do PLANKS! AAHHhoo nooo I'm on Level 1 day 7 I think.. it's still hard but my endurance is getting better and my calves are turning into a freakshow! hahaa
  • stephlavallee
    Options
    Hello All -- for those of you curious about level 3, I started it a week and a half ago... I don't do the Shred every day - I alternate with running - and level 3 was pure pure evil the first 3 times I did it, but now, it feels much easier... I feel like I adjusted to this one much faster than I did to level 2, but that could because my overall fitness level has increased, which makes sense if you're sticking with a program for a significant amount of time... lots and lots of plank in this one.... and some traveling pushups that are evil... still not up to doing both sets of the traveling pushups on my feet, but I'm getting there..
    Good luck!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello All -- for those of you curious about level 3, I started it a week and a half ago... I don't do the Shred every day - I alternate with running - and level 3 was pure pure evil the first 3 times I did it, but now, it feels much easier... I feel like I adjusted to this one much faster than I did to level 2, but that could because my overall fitness level has increased, which makes sense if you're sticking with a program for a significant amount of time... lots and lots of plank in this one.... and some traveling pushups that are evil... still not up to doing both sets of the traveling pushups on my feet, but I'm getting there..
    Good luck!

Thanks, traveling pushups???!!!??? oh boy. I will be at day 10 on Thursday and when I complete it I'll watch level 3, take a rest day then start on Saturday :-O
  • lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Totally agree about Level 3. Just did Day 1 last night and thought it was going to kill me. Seriously - travelling push-ups?? But I do love all of the plank moves - my abs were sore this morning. Can't wait to finish the other 9 days - this level should seriously whip me into shape!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 2 done, I'm officially halfway through - yay!!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 10 done! I'm so glad this level is over! Level 3 tomorrow. Omg 10 days left of the shred! Yay!
  • ASH0502
    ASH0502 Posts: 19
    Options
    Today was Day 14 - (day 4 of level 2) and I'm still not seeing results on the scale. I'm afraid to check my measurements or it might really keep me from day 15. I actually feel a little leaner but it could be in my head since I've never done so much consecutive exercise in my life. I definitely have more energy and sleep a ton better though. How do I shed the last 15 lbs though. I'm lacking motivation...
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ^ Sometimes, you retain water when you work out because your muscles are trying to heal themselves. I would measure inches, because I bet there is change there =) The pounds will come off you just have to be patient! Jillian DOES get results! Just make sure you work for it!

I did level 2 day 9 today =) One more day tomorrow and I'm donnneeeee with that evil level
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Measurements taken following Level 1....lost 6 inches overall! too excited!
    Started Level 2 - it was not so bad. Planks are from the devil!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 done thank god!!! I think I am starting to hate this level more each time I do it LOL....good thing only 2 days of it left!!!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 done thank god!!! I think I am starting to hate this level more each time I do it LOL....good thing only 2 days of it left!!!

That's exactly how I felt lol!
  • gettingfit65
    Options

That's exactly how I felt lol!

Good luck with level 3...let us know how it goes.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    So glad I got up early and did my exercise this morning...didn't think I would be able to do it, not a morning person. What a great feeling not having to see Jillian until tomorrow!!!! Level 2 Day 9 done! One more day! Good luck everyone, have a good day!
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lara- do you mean you just play the soundtrack, or do you get the video too. Didn't know such software excisted. What's it called.
    its called dvd converter and it does video you just download it then put your dvd in the disk drive and convert to ipod
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So glad I got up early and did my exercise this morning...didn't think I would be able to do it, not a morning person. What a great feeling not having to see Jillian until tomorrow!!!! Level 2 Day 9 done! One more day! Good luck everyone, have a good day!

Me too, just squeezed it in today. Tomorrow id L2D10, excited and admittedly scared of level 3. I actually didn't mind level 2 (aside from the pendulum lunges :grumble: ) Friday is rest day at least :smile:

I will look forward to not hearing her say "If Natalie can do it so can you" Yeah we're the same :indifferent:
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done! Although my sweating face would probably not convince you guys, I thought level 3 was a cake walk compared to level 2. It also flew by faster than the other levels to me. 9 more days of the shred woohoo!
  • gettingfit65
    Options

Me too, just squeezed it in today. Tomorrow id L2D10, excited and admittedly scared of level 3. I actually didn't mind level 2 (aside from the pendulum lunges :grumble: ) Friday is rest day at least :smile:

I will look forward to not hearing her say "If Natalie can do it so can you" Yeah we're the same :indifferent:

Ha ha ha exactly what I was thinking...really if Natalie can do it???? Give me a break....at least say Anita LOL
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    Good for you!! So glad to hear that about level 3!!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am done with Level 2!! I am so excited that I get to move on to Level 3 tomorrow!!! ^^ ten more days!