30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8 OVER! Closer and closer to level 3! I'm ready for something new...I also tried to quit muting Jillian and I can't stand her about half way through...but she gets results.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 done. I'm enjoying this level in a weird sort of way!!
  • Lioness102
    Lioness102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I found it on youtube
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 7 done!! I dd 90% of the advanced moves and I was literally dripping sweat on the floor lol
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 done! Just 7 days left now!!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

Have you found level 3 to be the hardest?
  • Picola1984
    Options
    Is anyone else having major knee soreness? I'm positive it's the lunges that are doing me in. My knees are killing me!

I wouldn't say mine are sore but they crack something bad, so loud and I squat correctly and do the warm ups!
  • paulaviki
    Options

No, I found level 2 much harder to be honest. I actually think level 3 is my favourite of all the levels!
  • Picola1984
    Options

No, I found level 2 much harder to be honest. I actually think level 3 is my favourite of all the levels!

This makes me happy...level 2 has some hard moves!
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Yeah the planks are a killer, there are planks in level 3 but it's also got plyometrics (jumping!) too and I just prefer the moves. I'm still doing some of the beginner modifications though, but then I started this after doing no exercise for months!
  • Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    Me too..On Day 6 Level 3..and still doing some beginner moves..Some of them are really hard and I have a bad shoulder to boot so I try not to put too much stress on it..But yes, you are right, Level 2 is so much more harder than level 3..Also, I dunno if it is just me but I felt Jillian was trying so hard to psyche us out with Levle 3..kept harping on and on and on about how this is level 3 and how it is so much more harder. Almost felt like she knew Level 2 was the killer and so went out of her way to sell Level 3..

Anyways..its done a world of good for me...My tummy and back fat has reduced and I feel much stronger..She actually made jumping jacks fun for me..So much so that while initially I used to dread it, now I use it to catch my breath...

Guys, what do you plan to do after this? which DVD next?
  • krbates84
    Options
    Me too..On Day 6 Level 3..and still doing some beginner moves..Some of them are really hard and I have a bad shoulder to boot so I try not to put too much stress on it..But yes, you are right, Level 2 is so much more harder than level 3..Also, I dunno if it is just me but I felt Jillian was trying so hard to psyche us out with Levle 3..kept harping on and on and on about how this is level 3 and how it is so much more harder. Almost felt like she knew Level 2 was the killer and so went out of her way to sell Level 3..

Anyways..its done a world of good for me...My tummy and back fat has reduced and I feel much stronger..She actually made jumping jacks fun for me..So much so that while initially I used to dread it, now I use it to catch my breath...

Guys, what do you plan to do after this? which DVD next?

I think I'm going to try Ripped in 30 and then move on to Body Revolution.
  • Nikocan
    Options
    Ripped in 30 seems to be the popular choice.. I am definitely moving on to that too..but because I had such awesome results from 30DS, I am actually thinking about doing another round of it..
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    If it helps you, I do have the Level 1 in a spreadsheet format that I've created for myself to use at the gym. Let me know if you want it.
  • paulaviki
    Options
    I've got Jillian's kick boxing fast fix to do next!
  • krbates84
    Options

Now that sounds fun!!! I used to take a kickboxing class in college. I might give that a try!
  • Nikocan
    Options
    I was thinking of Hip Hop Abs and Butt Bible too, you know to mix it up. Don't wanna get sick of Jillian alone..
  • paulaviki
    Options

Now that sounds fun!!! I used to take a kickboxing class in college. I might give that a try!

Yeah I thought it might be a fun one to do and it's still 20 min workouts too!
  • karenlouisep
    Options
    finished day 7 today, can really feel a difference in stamina, strength etc...but really struggle with those ruddy jumping jacks, can just about mange all the other cardio stuff but these kill me. have wondered if it would really make much difference if i substitute the jumping jacks for any of the other cardio stuff in level 1 (butt kicks jump rope etc)
  • paulaviki
    Options
    The jumping jacks do get easier! But I think as long as you keep moving that's the most important thing!

I've just weighed and measured and no change this week except another 0.5 inches off my waist. I'm a bit gutted i didn't lose any lbs this week but I'm not going to let it stop me or ruin all the work I've put in!

Will do day 4 of level 3 once my breakfast has gone down!