30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    ^^ Totally true..

The jumping jacks does get easier..infact to me, that is the easiest part of the routine now..and I could hardly do a couple initially...

and you are so right, 30DS is more about inch loss than weightloss..
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ^^ Totally true..

The jumping jacks does get easier..infact to me, that is the easiest part of the routine now..and I could hardly do a couple initially...

and you are so right, 30DS is more about inch loss than weightloss..

I agree...in fact my favorite move from level 3 is the weighted jumping jacks! In level 1 I could barely finish the regular ones LOL
  • karenlouisep
    Options
    maybe i will stick with the blasted things for a bit longer, annoys me that i can mange the other cardio (almost) but waste time trying not to die instead of jumping. am having a day off today, really can't face it, ache in a nasty way (not just muscles) have done 7 consecutive days though, think my body is shocked at the sudden amount of exercise
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Grr - it are my reply!

I did level 1 day 4 yesterday! Sore calves and sore on the tops of my feet from all the jumping. I had to 'bounce' for some of the jump rope, but managed all the jumping jacks! Big win for yesterday was that I did NOT stop when doing the abs bicycle at the end!! Woo!

You could have fried an egg off my forehead after though!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/653001-success-with-30-day-shred-w-pics-and-measurements?page=1

I finished the 30DS and I am moving to Ripped in 30! I hope all of you find great success and please stay in touch!
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    Is there a new thread for July?

Anyway--today I did day 3 of Level 2--do not love it;0
  • Lynxie83
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/653001-success-with-30-day-shred-w-pics-and-measurements?page=1

I finished the 30DS and I am moving to Ripped in 30! I hope all of you find great success and please stay in touch!

Great results! Let us know how you find ripped in 30! I am looking to try that next!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 3 done! I needed too after eating my own body weight in food yesterday while at a music festival!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Hey guys! I haven't been on in a few days, but I finished the shred! I started Ripped in 30 today....um seriously I thought level 1 was SUPER easy compared the the shred! I did all the advanced moves throughout. I think I need to up my weights as well. Maybe i'm just better conditioned because of the shred...who knows! Anyway I figured I would post my before and after pics from the shred. Please excuse my husbands boxer shorts in the first picture LOL... it was all that would fit me comfortably when I started the workout ROFL. Anyway.. Before is on the left and After on the right! I didn't take any measurements.

kelkel-1.jpg
  • Lynxie83
    Options
    Hey guys! I haven't been on in a few days, but I finished the shred! I started Ripped in 30 today....um seriously I thought level 1 was SUPER easy compared the the shred! I did all the advanced moves throughout. I think I need to up my weights as well. Maybe i'm just better conditioned because of the shred...who knows! Anyway I figured I would post my before and after pics from the shred. Please excuse my husbands boxer shorts in the first picture LOL... it was all that would fit me comfortably when I started the workout ROFL. Anyway.. Before is on the left and After on the right! I didn't take any measurements.

kelkel-1.jpg

Awesome results! Did you take measurements?! It is so great when you can visibly see a difference too!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Nope no measurements, I wish I had though! And thanks!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I disappeared again, but had a crazy week and had a mild bought of the flu I think, then of course it was Canada Day long weekend and was busy taking in all the local events. I am back at it today Level 2 Day 2. I am glad that the almost 2 weeks off hasn't ruined my stamina too much, I was able to get through most of it without having to stop.
  • Yocreo1
    Yocreo1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is this Level 1 Level 2, can someone explain I'm new on this...Thanks
  • paulaviki
    Options
    What is this Level 1 Level 2, can someone explain I'm new on this...Thanks

The 30 day shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels and had 3 levels, the idea being you do 10 days at each level.
  • paulaviki
    Options
    And day 6 of level 3 done for me today!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I love it when you are dreading a move, then realise you are getting better at it

For me today was the seated Y fly raises. Managed to lift a lot higher throughout

I'm itching to move on to level 3! Only on day 14 so need to be patient
  • Lynxie83
    Options
    I love it when you are dreading a move, then realise you are getting better at it

For me today was the seated Y fly raises. Managed to lift a lot higher throughout

I'm itching to move on to level 3! Only on day 14 so need to be patient

I have to admit I too like this feeling. When you are utterly dreading the moment JM says "Ok let's do...." and then you do it and it's not as horrible as you remember it from the day before LOL!:laugh:
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

kelkel-1.jpg

Awesome results! Did you take measurements?! It is so great when you can visibly see a difference too!

Congrats!!!! Way to go!! Huge difference!!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Back from my holiday!! Hoping to finish off my last 6 days of Level 3 without too much trouble. Think I will start couch to 5K and Chalean Extreme when I am done...ttyl
  • paulaviki
    Options
    No 30 DS for me today. I feel so rubbish, nasty cold and hay fever as well :(