5 things you can do now...

Options
12346»

Replies

• toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I can walk without feeling like I'm going to die (I have asthma too)
    I can ride my bike all over the place and never get winded from riding it.
    I don't make excuses no more for doing something that needs to be done because I'd get winded..
    I see muscle tone that I earned from all the working out I have done. An accomplishment in itself.
    I look in the mirror and I love what I am seeing (best of all)
    I brought myself back to a wonderful place I belonged all the time.
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    Love this... I don't have 5, but once I get more... if this is still around I will add more.

1. I can now see that being a calorie counting "freak" is a good thing lol. Today I have passed a mini mile stone..I have lost my first 15 pounds on my journey... :bigsmile: Which I didn't think would be possible, but now realize it is.. and so many more to come!

So I guess my 1 thing I can do now... is believe I can do this!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    in love with this thread! <3

1) Wrap a towel (NORMAL sized towel) around me. And tuck it! So great to be able to carry things a towel since your hands aren't holding that towel up anymore!
    2) I can cross my legs
    3) Wore a skirt for the first time in 5 years this past weekend
    4) I have kneecaps, collar bones, and ankles. Holy wow! Never thought I'd see these things again.
    5) Go into public without wanting to cover up from neck to toes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!