OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Rule Number 1: Cardio
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    It is ones prerogative as to if they believe in some things and if they don't. I worked in a teen drug rehab when I was in college and we had a young man who was brought in because he was hyped up on a PCP cocktail and was caught trying to chew his friends arm off! He thought his friend was going to kill him first and said that a voice told him to eat his hands and arms before he could do it.

Also, I don't let me child see things that will disturb him. I like having a happy child. I have seen some of the nastiest, grossest things out there when it comes to death and I just have no use for the whole "Zombie" thing. To each his own, as my mother taught me.

I do believe in demons and hell! I don't think we are anywhere near the end of the world so, honestly, I have more important things to worry about in my life right now like when the next deployment will be for my husband and how I am going to make my son understand why his Daddy has to leave! The zombies will just have wait! LOL
    Seriously your comments are all over the place. There have been commercials for horror movies and shows since long before I was a kid. I remember the commercial for 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' was the scariest thing ever. As a parent its up to you to monitor what your kids watch. You turn the channel. Just like my parents did. My kid only watches 'sprout' and I can't imagine why he would be in the room when anything on AMC was on to see a Walking Dead commercial.
    On top of that if you have such great things to worry about then why not leave this discussion to those of us who enjoy discussing it? The status of your husbands deployment has nothing to do with anything mentioned in this thread. Although as a former Navy wife who suffered though many deployments I DO feel for you and wish you the best.

actually her husband's next deployment MIGHT have something to do with this thread if they are deploying to take action against the zombies!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person in the world who couldn't care less about zombies???

I just don't get it.
  • rininger85
    Options
    He was apparently experiencing cocaine psychosis? Gotta love Miami...

Not cocaine - LSD

Oh drugs. The go-to- blame game....

madness.jpg

damn I guess I smoked with the wrong people... where were those parties at? I might take up smoking again lmao...
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

I feel the same way about church.

THIS! LOL!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    A few years back in Winnipeg, some guy cut off a dudes head on the Greyhound bus one night and proceeded to cut parts off his body and eat em.

I went on a few dates with a girl who did a psychoanalysis of the killer when in prison.
    We went to a Mardi Gras party at a gay bar.

It's actually an interesting read, happed a few hundred km west of me.
    Big, big news at the time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean
  • charityheckler
    charityheckler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

and this is why peole hate christians. I am a christian and I love the walking dead series. I watch every zombie movie I can. My kids play zombie killing video games. Just because you personally have a problem with it, don't go pushing your convictions on the rest of us.

Funny thing is though it's all about perspective. One of the news stations did an article in regards to preparing for the zombie apocolypse, which expressed how teenager are more prepared for natural disaters and national emergency because of the zombie survival guides. Christians call it the end times, the government calls it marshall law, some call it civil war, war on drugs, fight against terrorist, economy crash... whatever and the rest of us call it the zombie apocolypse.

Regardless of what the zombies look like to whom, it is all the same. One day we will all face the "zombie" apocolypse, it's just your perception of what you will be fighting when that day comes, and it will come for everyone.

Maybe some of these "christians" should sit down and watch I am legend... It's the same thing and it is more than possible... Are you prepared?
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options

You do realize most folks on here are just having fun with this, right? If you think they're stupid then why...are...you...posting...here?

As for your kid, how about explaining that "The Walking Dead" is an adult show, it's fiction, and it's not a show for him? You know, instead of censoring (note the spelling - you used sensor, which is a thing that detects) the rest of us.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

yeah because your God couldn't possibly create anything that would overtake and kill everyone... just like the dinosaurs going extinct or the plagues that have littered our history books... where was your God at then? If he can create plagues that kill millions of people how can you say there is no possibility of zombies? At least we know that you'll be eaten first as you pray to your God to spare you.
    While I'm not going to get into the "where was God then?...." You do have a valid point. God promised never to destroy human kind by FLOOD again, he didn't say anything about zombies!....is this blasphemous? (sp) I'm really not sure!...hmmm
  • rininger85
    Options

yeah because your God couldn't possibly create anything that would overtake and kill everyone... just like the dinosaurs going extinct or the plagues that have littered our history books... where was your God at then? If he can create plagues that kill millions of people how can you say there is no possibility of zombies? At least we know that you'll be eaten first as you pray to your God to spare you.
    While I'm not going to get into the "where was God then?...." You do have a valid point. God promised never to destroy human kind by FLOOD again, he didn't say anything about zombies!....is this blasphemous? (sp) I'm really not sure!...hmmm

I wasn't trying to get at "where was God" so much as the fact that bad things happen, and other plagues have happened that noone could predict or control, so you can't say that because you believe in God that zombies couldn't be real... that is all =)
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

I wasn't trying to get at "where was God" so much as the fact that bad things happen, and other plagues have happened that noone could predict or control, so you can't say that because you believe in God that zombies couldn't be real... that is all =)
    Oh, ok :)....Maybe God will destroy the earth with the Zombie apocolyps