OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Options

Replies

• AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    LOL, going to church will save me from the zombie's? I think not! Has no one seen the 2nd resident evil?
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

What?

What does one thing have to do with the other? What does believing in god have to do with zombie fiction?
    Technically wasn't Jesus a zombie?

I don't think that zombie fiction is anti-Christianity. In the book of Revelation it talks about all kinds of scary creatures you'll see in the end times. Could definately be some type of zombie in there.. *shudder*

However, Jesus was not a zombie... zombies have no control over their actions and lose all ties with their human self.. oh, and they also eat brains.. Jesus was resurrected and then ascended...

Now back to the zombie discussion :)
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

The joke

Your head
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    LOL, going to church will save me from the zombie's? I think not! Has no one seen the 2nd resident evil?

I both love and hate the Resident Evil movies. I enjoy them, I enjoy the story line... I really hate the fact that they add zombies to my already vivid nightmares :(
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff!
    Wait....do you really think that people are serious about this being a government cover-up? Do you really think that everyone who jokes about zombies "believes" in them?
    Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!!
    Watch yourself. You're sounding like the pharisees.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I saw it on facebook and didn't think it was real till I did some digging...Time for me to find a hot redneck with a cross bow lol...

I know right? I am just glad my husband has a bow and knows how to use it!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

What?

What does one thing have to do with the other? What does believing in god have to do with zombie fiction?

I don't think that zombie fiction is anti-Christianity. In the book of Revelation it talks about all kinds of scary creatures you'll see in the end times. Could definately be some type of zombie in there.. *shudder*

However, Jesus was not a zombie... zombies have no control over their actions and lose all ties with their human self.. oh, and they also eat brains.. Jesus was resurrected and then ascended...

:drinker: friend request sent :)
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

What?

zom·bie

a : a person held to resemble the so-called walking dead

You added all sorts of extra definitions.

MWAH!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I thought the same when I read that
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    zom·bie

a : a person held to resemble the so-called walking dead

You added all sorts of extra definitions.

MWAH!

I usually agree with you binary, but in this case I'm going to have to disagree. Ever been to walmart? The extra clarification is a necessity methinks.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Did anybody else notice that the article said the officer fired several shots, didn't say if they hit his target, just saying. Anyway, I'm good, I'm married to a redneck with a cross bow :-)
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    So many rant-y comments started and deleted...

Will just say, can't the lady christian live and let live? No one cares about your pushy religious comments when there are important things to discuss, like the best melee weapons.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Um have you never opened your bible? Try reading Revelations.
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It is ones prerogative as to if they believe in some things and if they don't. I worked in a teen drug rehab when I was in college and we had a young man who was brought in because he was hyped up on a PCP cocktail and was caught trying to chew his friends arm off! He thought his friend was going to kill him first and said that a voice told him to eat his hands and arms before he could do it.

Also, I don't let me child see things that will disturb him. I like having a happy child. I have seen some of the nastiest, grossest things out there when it comes to death and I just have no use for the whole "Zombie" thing. To each his own, as my mother taught me.

I do believe in demons and hell! I don't think we are anywhere near the end of the world so, honestly, I have more important things to worry about in my life right now like when the next deployment will be for my husband and how I am going to make my son understand why his Daddy has to leave! The zombies will just have wait! LOL
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Zechariah 14:12
    And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

Will just say, can't the lady christian live and let live? No one cares about your pushy religious comments when there are important things to discuss, like the best melee weapons.

In her defense, churches are often extremely effective defensible positions. Sturdy construction, mostly open space, easily moveable pews to create barricades. Given building time and apptitude, high ceilings to setup perches for sleeping. Wine to pass the time.
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

Rule #2 – The Double Tap ;)

I disagree. A brisk walk will leave the undead behind so a high level of cardio is overkill. Stealth and speed will be more important when scavenging for supplies. The ability to break from cover, get supplies and get back to cover and safety is required. So, flexibility, agility work and HiiT will help you do this.

If you are thinking of migration, then cardio is a more useful skill but in that case, double tap is probably not required either; most migration routes will be crammed with panicking people. In this instance you are more likely to be using your gun against humans than ghouls. Although double tap is a very efficient kill technique a shot to the leg, arm, chest will stop a human assailant.

Rule #1 have a plan

Rule #2 have a back up plan

Rule #3 implement plan early

Rule #4 avoid concentrations of infection

Rule #5 avoid masses of human population (a.k.a. Zombie food)

Rule #6 stay healthy
    What if we are not talking about the 'undead'. What if it was a virus that affects the part of the brain that controls cognitive behavior? Or causes mass surges in adreneline resulting in extreme aggression? I guarantee they will not move slow.
    I have to ask why the victim didnt fight back? Maybe they couldnt? Maybe the 'zombie' was impossibly strong?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Zechariah 14:12
    And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
    Yep...people of Walmart. MY PEEPS!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

In her defense, churches are often extremely effective defensible positions. Sturdy construction, mostly open space, easily moveable pews to create barricades. Given building time and apptitude, high ceilings to setup perches for sleeping. Wine to pass the time.
    The pews at my church are bolted down....perhaps I should take a screwdriver to church with me next week and slowly start unscrewing them....then again, I would drive all the way there to get away from zombies, I'd go to the nearests safe location....hope the zombie apocolyps doesn't hit on a Sunday!
  • BondBomb
    Options

Aha! She is just trying to horde the best defensive positions for herself. Excellent observations.