OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Options

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    zombie-kill-naked-man-shot.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    He was apparently experiencing cocaine psychosis? Gotta love Miami...

Not cocaine - LSD
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    well I'm ready!!!!!

article-2151612-135A0D77000005DC-657_468x378.jpg

martyxx

Gotta love some Vinnie - especially when the Zombies are coming!!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    And THIS is why you should never pay your credit card bills.
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    :noway: I'm so freaking ready for a Zombie apocolypse... Thanks to my hubby my kids and I are prepared and have a plan. The freakin cardio is going to save my life. I used to think since I was the fat one I would use myself as bait to give my family a chance to run but screw that we're all running for the hills! I think I'll start hording cats to use as zombie bait. :noway:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    He was apparently experiencing cocaine psychosis? Gotta love Miami...

Not cocaine - LSD

Oh drugs. The go-to- blame game....

madness.jpg
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Weird orgies? Are there non-weird orgies?
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anybody watch "Doomsday Preppers?" I thought those people were nuts but I may have to DVR and start taking notes.........:huh:
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bumping just because someone called ZombieSlayer must appear in such a thread. :smile:
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I saw it on facebook and didn't think it was real till I did some digging...Time for me to find a hot redneck with a cross bow lol...

I know right? I am just glad my husband has a bow and knows how to use it!

Now you're thinking survival. Bow or cross bows mean a quiet kill. Shotguns? You might as well beset yourself in butter and run around in the streets naked shouting "I'm tasty... Grubs up!"

Come on people.... The zombies want our brains and unless we use them there going to get them too!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

Rule #2 – The Double Tap ;)

I disagree. A brisk walk will leave the undead behind so a high level of cardio is overkill. Stealth and speed will be more important when scavenging for supplies. The ability to break from cover, get supplies and get back to cover and safety is required. So, flexibility, agility work and HiiT will help you do this.

If you are thinking of migration, then cardio is a more useful skill but in that case, double tap is probably not required either; most migration routes will be crammed with panicking people. In this instance you are more likely to be using your gun against humans than ghouls. Although double tap is a very efficient kill technique a shot to the leg, arm, chest will stop a human assailant.

Rule #1 have a plan

Rule #2 have a back up plan

Rule #3 implement plan early

Rule #4 avoid concentrations of infection

Rule #5 avoid masses of human population (a.k.a. Zombie food)

Rule #6 stay healthy
    What if we are not talking about the 'undead'. What if it was a virus that affects the part of the brain that controls cognitive behavior? Or causes mass surges in adreneline resulting in extreme aggression? I guarantee they will not move slow.
    I have to ask why the victim didnt fight back? Maybe they couldnt? Maybe the 'zombie' was impossibly strong?

In that case rules 1 to 6 are still valid. Implement you plan, and stay out of the way of people who are infected or rioting due to panic. Of course you'll be monitoring the situation and there will probably come a point when you need to move on or at least venture out. But by that point rules 1 to 6 will have done their job. Without rules 1 to 6 you'll be lucky to survive the first few days. Certainly running around like a cardio junkie firing at ghouls is not going to be productive or safe and if any remaining functioning authorities, or the zombies don't get you another lunatic civilian is likely to shoot you, either for you gun, your supplies or by mistake.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    well I'm ready!!!!!

article-2151612-135A0D77000005DC-657_468x378.jpg

martyxx

Vinnie Jones is already infected, twice the guy has been accused of biting people.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    With all due respect, I have to say, I posted this thread and I am a Christian, but I do not see how that has anything to do with my post. Just because I am a Christian doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching the Walking Dead. Because I do! It's an entertaining show.

Do I believe Zombies are taking over? NO! But a man ate another man's face. That is insane!

My main question, is WHY WERE BOTH MEN NAKED?

The whole thing is crazy. It's crazy it happened, and it's funny that in the midst of all the zombie talk, that something like this actually happened...

The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

What?

What does one thing have to do with the other? What does believing in god have to do with zombie fiction?
    Technically wasn't Jesus a zombie?

I don't think that zombie fiction is anti-Christianity. In the book of Revelation it talks about all kinds of scary creatures you'll see in the end times. Could definately be some type of zombie in there.. *shudder*

However, Jesus was not a zombie... zombies have no control over their actions and lose all ties with their human self.. oh, and they also eat brains.. Jesus was resurrected and then ascended...

Now back to the zombie discussion :)
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    SO i just saw the guys face. I want to VOMIT!!!!!! OMG. he only has one eye left. its sooo nasty
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my favorite childhood Sega game, I've been prepared since 1993.

Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

Bring it.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    No, it was Shia LaBeouf. He is an actual cannibal, after all.
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    Options
    cocaine makes zombies. They don't explain that in the movies.

MORE ZOMBIE NEWS
    http://www.dailytech.com/Baffling+Illness+Strikes+Africa+Turns+Children+Into+Violent+Zombies/article24276.htm
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I saw it on facebook and didn't think it was real till I did some digging...Time for me to find a hot redneck with a cross bow lol...

Hey I might not be a "hot redneck" (i assume you were referring to a male redneck version of hot anyways) but I have a crossbow, rifle, and a pistol. Most importantly I know how to use them. If we can make it to my dad's house we have a whole armory there :).

Besides when it comes to being able to survive being able to hunt, clean, and cook wild critters is a huge bonus. Even though I was born and raised in the suburbs I was raised "right" ;p.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I think definitely some massive drug trip. However if his toxicology report comes up clean, I'd say he was just plain crazy or possessed!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Bumping just because someone called ZombieSlayer must appear in such a thread. :smile:

You win the Internet.