OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Options

Replies

• jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to read the Zombie Survival Guide again and go home early to start a zombie movie marathon! Fulci here I come!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    yeap seen this on the news too!!

shouldve double tapped first... stupid newb

+1
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I heard this yesterday on The Edge, poor guy was all LSD'd.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

Rule #2 – The Double Tap ;)

Got rules 1 and 2 down!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Why wasn't the guy with the eaten face shot also? That is how it will spread.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Damn, why does Miami have to be ground zero? I was hoping it would start in California or something so I have time to bug out.
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options

I was thinking the same thing.... 28 days.....
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

I was thinking the same thing.... 28 days.....
    Rage virus > zombies anyday
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

I disagree. A brisk walk will leave the undead behind so a high level of cardio is overkill. Stealth and speed will be more important when scavenging for supplies. The ability to break from cover, get supplies and get back to cover and safety is required. So, flexibility, agility work and HiiT will help you do this.

If you are thinking of migration, then cardio is a more useful skill but in that case, double tap is probably not required either; most migration routes will be crammed with panicking people. In this instance you are more likely to be using your gun against humans than ghouls. Although double tap is a very efficient kill technique a shot to the leg, arm, chest will stop a human assailant.

Rule #1 have a plan

Rule #2 have a back up plan

Rule #3 implement plan early

Rule #4 avoid concentrations of infection

Rule #5 avoid masses of human population (a.k.a. Zombie food)

Rule #6 stay healthy
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I wonder if he remembered to enter the mans face and eyes on his MFP diary.

LOL!! I love this. :laugh:
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

That's what I always say lol.
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Did you read the follow story that came after?? It identified the man and his ex-wife said that he had a history of violence and drug abuse. She also said that the man WAS NOT DEAD prior to the incident and that it was probably his PCP usage that caused the outburst and crazy behavior.
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thank god I practically live in the middle of nowhere.
    Of course I'd have my fair share of zombies, but no where as bad most places.
    Let's go to Alaska so they can freeze to death....errmm, i mean re-death?

Rage virus > Zombies
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I just showed all my friends :)
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Did you read the follow story that came after?? It identified the man and his ex-wife said that he had a history of violence and drug abuse. She also said that the man WAS NOT DEAD prior to the incident and that it was probably his PCP usage that caused the outburst and crazy behavior.
    Govt cover-up to prevent wide-spread panic.
  • deez2015
    deez2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my 15 year old will be excited...he loves the zombie movies, i on the other hand will have nightmares tonight lol :D
  • stratusofkiser
    stratusofkiser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

LMAO!!! Thats a great movie. Good thing we are all getting in shape and getting our cardio in! Now I just need a shot gun
  • Warren_Carrol
    Warren_Carrol Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    so half of Hollywood has a dope problem....is Charlie Sheen eating peoples faces?
    Whitney dies and it takes weeks for the tox report....but officer Bill Bob diagnoses it at the scene.

ya...the media isn't screwing with us.
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Bigmomma0u812 Posts: 118
    Options
    This is the sign of the times...

I work with elementary school kids. One day I had some 2nd -4th graders all playing nicely together outside. It looked as if they were playing cops or something because they were running and shooting and hiding behind things. They were playing so nicely together that I let them stay outside longer.As we were going in I asked them, man that looked like a lot of fun, what were you playing? Zombie Apocalypse was my answer. Sheesh!