OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    but wouldn't the "victim" be a zombie by now.....perhaps all the movies are wrong, it takes much longer to "turn"
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    I think the scariest part of the story is that when told to stop by the police, he looked up at them, growled, and then resumed eating the man's face.
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Rule #1 – Cardio

Rule #2 – The Double Tap ;)

I disagree. A brisk walk will leave the undead behind so a high level of cardio is overkill. Stealth and speed will be more important when scavenging for supplies. The ability to break from cover, get supplies and get back to cover and safety is required. So, flexibility, agility work and HiiT will help you do this.

If you are thinking of migration, then cardio is a more useful skill but in that case, double tap is probably not required either; most migration routes will be crammed with panicking people. In this instance you are more likely to be using your gun against humans than ghouls. Although double tap is a very efficient kill technique a shot to the leg, arm, chest will stop a human assailant.

Rule #1 have a plan

Rule #2 have a back up plan

Rule #3 implement plan early

Rule #4 avoid concentrations of infection

Rule #5 avoid masses of human population (a.k.a. Zombie food)

Rule #6 stay healthy

I think I love you. So, what are you doing after the Zombie Apocalypse? :love:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    I love my city :laugh: I got a text from the EMT who picked up the victim before the news went viral and I did NOT believe him until I saw it on the news. I didn't want to see the pics but I was told the victim is missing his entire nose and pieces of his cheek.

I think it's time to move :laugh:
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Rule #1 – Cardio

Rule #2 – The Double Tap ;)

I disagree. A brisk walk will leave the undead behind so a high level of cardio is overkill. Stealth and speed will be more important when scavenging for supplies. The ability to break from cover, get supplies and get back to cover and safety is required. So, flexibility, agility work and HiiT will help you do this.

If you are thinking of migration, then cardio is a more useful skill but in that case, double tap is probably not required either; most migration routes will be crammed with panicking people. In this instance you are more likely to be using your gun against humans than ghouls. Although double tap is a very efficient kill technique a shot to the leg, arm, chest will stop a human assailant.

Rule #1 have a plan

Rule #2 have a back up plan

Rule #3 implement plan early

Rule #4 avoid concentrations of infection

Rule #5 avoid masses of human population (a.k.a. Zombie food)

Rule #6 stay healthy

I think I love you. So, what are you doing after the Zombie Apocalypse? :love:

I'll be on one of the sweeper teams clearing the land of latent zombie threats. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. :smokin:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    yeap seen this on the news too!!

shouldve double tapped first... stupid newb

Thought the exact same thing!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I've have a stash of twinkies, I'm good.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    I think the scariest part of the story is that when told to stop by the police, he looked up at them, growled, and then resumed eating the man's face.
    '

Yep! This too!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    I thought it was just a normal occurrence in Florida
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

I feel the same way about church.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Chewing a man's face?

Yum.

My first kiss was sort of like that. He tried to stick my whole face in his mouth - I have a small head and he had a big mouth, so he nearly succeeded. I had slobber from chin to nose and cheek to cheek.

He didn't use teeth, though.

Maybe he was just a Zombie in training?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

What?

What does one thing have to do with the other? What does believing in god have to do with zombie fiction?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member

What?

What does one thing have to do with the other? What does believing in god have to do with zombie fiction?
    Technically wasn't Jesus a zombie?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member

homer-grass.gif
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Thank God I've been doing cardio all these years!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    church = zombie anti-virus......got it!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    eating.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member

So you let him believe in a totally different fairy tale?
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    I thought it was just a normal occurrence in Florida

Well it is now!

Just do me a favor, if I star logging Brainssssssssssssss in my food diary, take me out early.