MFP ruined my taste in women!

Options
billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
I was out at a townie bar in a fly speck of a place this weekend with some friends on a camping trip. There were a few ladies up at the bar, and all my friends started talking about the one hot girl with the big cans. I get it, it was only three girls, but they went on about it all weekend.
I didn't see her. all three of girls looked pretty blah to me.

I mean, none of them looked they were tracking calories. I watch girls now to see if they pull out a smart phone and enter her Coors light (yuk).
She didn't look like she lifted, did she run? Those shoes didn't really seem all that athletic to me.

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Maybe they all pre-logged their drinks??

I'd be more bothered by the fact that they were drinking Coors Light than anything.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options

I'd be more bothered by the fact that they were drinking Coors Light than anything.

THIS!

Though I feel for ya... Now, I find myself so disappointed with most of my prospects because when fitness and healthy lifestyle become a necessity, it weeds down a lot of people...
  • billsica
    Options

It was a horror show. Even when they started stomping on a huge moth. The place didn't have screen doors or AC. I didn't even cry over the lightly colored "beer like drink" spilling on the bare cement floor.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    What if you were on a date? I'm asking, because I am currently dating. Wouldn't you find it rude for a woman to do that to you?
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options

OK, I give. What's wrong with Coors Light? I don't drink it often, but I will drink that LONG before any Bud product. Just askin'....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Hey now. I like Coors Light.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I love you for this.

Nothing wrong with being more attracted to people who care enough about themselves to try and better themselves.

Besides, I know you like my cans.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    big cans of coors light?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    They said big cans. Apparently you missed the girl drinking Foster's.
  • infamousmk
    Options

OK, I give. What's wrong with Coors Light? I don't drink it often, but I will drink that LONG before any Bud product. Just askin'....

All joking aside, Coors Light is a fine light beer product - the only one I'll drink. And it's quite refreshing on a really hot summer day.

BUT, with the vast number of completely incredible craft beers widely available these days, there's just no reason to drink it unless you're mowing the lawn in the middle of July.

(or your name is Rae6503 - She gets a pass)
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

^ This
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Run in tread

American beers are yucky

Run out as fast as possible and hide
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Hey now. I like Coors Light.

You've been blocked......
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Psst - don't tell anyone, but I like light beer that tastes like watered down piss... yes, that means Miller Light, Coors Light, and any other piss-flavored "light" beer.

Meh, judge me if you must. I am secure in my uncoolness.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Run in tread

American beers are yucky

Run out as fast as possible and hide

False.
  • billsica
    Options
    After tracking, and trying to slip my phone out and entering stuff. If I was on a date, I think I'd find it a relief. I was out with my family, and my wife caught me pretending to put dressing on my salad, then entering in my phone, fished the salad, then dumped the dressing in the empty bowl. It was a pretty awkward moment.

If I wasn't a tracker, I think I'd find it weird to be doing it at the table.

@ susie Its all for the cans!

@ Rae, I don't think anyone can give you attitude about what you drink.
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    i still think women taste great.

and as a chef, I know about tastes.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    wait, hows about a girl who does pull out her iphone to track her MILLER LITEs and runs (sorta) and has big cans.

now THATS the girl youd talk about all weekend...

silly me, there i go again talking about myself.

ps...at least it wasnt PBRs..
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

This. I pre log my drinks
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    prejudice group here..............

oh, and lite beer SUCKS.

.............imho.........................