MFP ruined my taste in women!

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I think you can track Coors light at water intake.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    psh beer has too many calories. shots are the way to go. duh....

I usually only drink a light beer to wash down the tequila or vodka....

and if you're like me, you ignore logging for a night on the town every once in awhile
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well unfortunately they might be, but you just cant see the results yet.... so I would say there is no reason to put that thought in your head.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Maybe they all pre-logged their drinks??

I'd be more bothered by the fact that they were drinking Coors Light than anything.

OK, I give. What's wrong with Coors Light? I don't drink it often, but I will drink that LONG before any Bud product. Just askin'....

All joking aside, Coors Light is a fine light beer product - the only one I'll drink. And it's quite refreshing on a really hot summer day.

BUT, with the vast number of completely incredible craft beers widely available these days, there's just no reason to drink it unless you're mowing the lawn in the middle of July.

(or your name is Rae6503 - She gets a pass)

I also really like to drink it after spring snowboarding. On the patio. It's totally patio beer.
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure on the point. Is your point that you'd rather see a fit physique? Instead of skinny fat or plain ol' fat. I can get behind that! Lol.

Or is the point that you like to see them with their nose in a food journal at the bar lol. No one's going to do that. You pre plan!
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    if she would have been drinking a busch light ida looked at her like she was a swimsuit model
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey now. I like Coors Light.

:drinker: Me too!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Maybe they all pre-logged their drinks??

I'd be more bothered by the fact that they were drinking Coors Light than anything.

OK, I give. What's wrong with Coors Light? I don't drink it often, but I will drink that LONG before any Bud product. Just askin'....

All joking aside, Coors Light is a fine light beer product - the only one I'll drink. And it's quite refreshing on a really hot summer day.

BUT, with the vast number of completely incredible craft beers widely available these days, there's just no reason to drink it unless you're mowing the lawn in the middle of July.

(or your name is Rae6503 - She gets a pass)

I also really like to drink it after spring snowboarding. On the patio. It's totally patio beer.

It is patio beer. Unless you're on my patio. Then we drink other things. Unless you've given me beer, at which point we're probably going to be drinking Coors Lights.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Run in tread

American beers are yucky

Run out as fast as possible and hide
    Avery_Czar.jpg
    and
    meph.JPG

are both American beers and are both outfckingstanding.
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes, Coors is gross. And there are many more delicious microbrews available. So yes, gross on the coors.

But as for the shoes issue, just because her shoes don't look athletic in a bar, does not mean she doesn't work out. I wear heels out to the bars and I certainly run. I don't wear my gym clothes to the gym. That would be strange. Don't judge a girl's shoes if it is totally out of context.

As for logging your dinner on a date, don't do it at the table. Go to the bathroom. It is super rude to be on the phone when you are on a date, for whatever reason. I personally log ahead of time so I can plan for my calories.

Also, you sound pretty self-righteous...not attractive at all. You can be healthy without being so damn judgmental.
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm well I like michelob ultra. I imagine that's even worse then coors light. So glad I'm not in the dating scene anymore....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wait, hows about a girl who does pull out her iphone to track her MILLER LITEs and runs (sorta) and has big cans.

now THATS the girl youd talk about all weekend...

silly me, there i go again talking about myself.

ps...at least it wasnt PBRs..

Oh, I like THAT girl. ;)
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me insecure, do people know that I'm logging my beers when I pull out my phone??
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes, Coors is gross. And there are many more delicious microbrews available. So yes, gross on the coors.

But as for the shoes issue, just because her shoes don't look athletic in a bar, does not mean she doesn't work out. I wear heels out to the bars and I certainly run. I don't wear my gym clothes to the gym. That would be strange. Don't judge a girl's shoes if it is totally out of context.

As for logging your dinner on a date, don't do it at the table. Go to the bathroom. It is super rude to be on the phone when you are on a date, for whatever reason.

Also, you sound pretty self-righteous...not attractive at all. You can be healthy without being so damn judgmental.

No, he really isn't at all so you can back the *kitten* off with that.

This is partly in humor, but also a point about being attracted to people who care about themselves.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    wait, hows about a girl who does pull out her iphone to track her MILLER LITEs and runs (sorta) and has big cans.

now THATS the girl youd talk about all weekend...

silly me, there i go again talking about myself.

ps...at least it wasnt PBRs..

Oh, I like THAT girl. ;)

yeah you do.... ;)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I don't like beer, at all.
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

And This. You are not gods gift either.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options

As for logging your dinner on a date, don't do it at the table. Go to the bathroom. It is super rude to be on the phone when you are on a date, for whatever reason.

This is partly in humor, but also a point about being attracted to people who care about themselves.

i back this *kitten* up -- WHY THE *kitten* are we so pissy in this thread?!
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Not trying to start anything. Just thought it was kind of a rude presumptive post. :flowerforyou:
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    It's summer! Everyone knows you are supposed to drink Shandy during the summer! Come on girls get it together!