MFP ruined my taste in women!

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I just want to make it VERY clear that I don't *actually* judge anyone for what they choose to drink, just as Bill doesn't *actually* judge women for the shoes they wear.

MFP may untwist their panties now.
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    surprised someone hasn't been offended enough to report this thread.....
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love you for this.

Nothing wrong with being more attracted to people who care enough about themselves to try and better themselves.

Besides, I know you like my cans.

f4ddbbdd.gif
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I log my Coors Light under water intake... is that wrong??
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

I just don't get it.

You want a fit woman... ok... it's fine but no need to be judgemental about girls that don't count calories! About the shoes, if a girls wants to fit into a bar and attract a man, high heels will be the best, not your running shoes!

Also, Coors light: Some people don't like microbrewed beers!

I'm disturbed by this thread....

Go read it again. I don't believe he said anywhere in there he wanted a "fit" woman. I don't think he said anything at all about their looks. The POINT was being attracted to a person who cared about themselves, who was working towards being a better person. If HE is working towards that, why it is judgmental to be attracted to the same? And his attraction has nothing to do with you, so why would this disturb you at all?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    After tracking, and trying to slip my phone out and entering stuff. If I was on a date, I think I'd find it a relief. I was out with my family, and my wife caught me pretending to put dressing on my salad, then entering in my phone, fished the salad, then dumped the dressing in the empty bowl. It was a pretty awkward moment.

If I wasn't a tracker, I think I'd find it weird to be doing it at the table.

@ susie Its all for the cans!

@ Rae, I don't think anyone can give you attitude about what you drink.

So your married... At a bar, checking out "cans" and scoping out women who log their calories? You are one cool dude.

FFS really?? I'm married, I check out people, especially cans. There is a difference in checking them out and jumping them in the backseat in the parking lot.

Sheesh, gotta love the self righteous.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    My favorite kind of beer is FREE.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i wait until i'm nice and buzzed and then start logging. that way i count the calories as the next day's breakfast. thats how I roll. :laugh:
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Soooo....if I go to the bar dressed in gym clothes, stinking like the sweat I raised while mucking out a chicken coop, wearing my beat-to-hell tennies with the manure still stuck to 'em, ask for low-sugar orange juice in my drink, or a diet sprite with my booze, and whip out my food journal while flashing my big bosoms, I would be hawt?

'Cause I'm obviously watching my calories, dressed like I work/workout, and I have big...assets.

Or maybe I go to the bar dressed nicely because I showered after my workout and would like to look nice, and I will enter my cals after the bar because I don't want to be rude to my partner?

But it is much easier to just take someone at facev alue, rather than getting to know someone, I guess.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    After tracking, and trying to slip my phone out and entering stuff. If I was on a date, I think I'd find it a relief. I was out with my family, and my wife caught me pretending to put dressing on my salad, then entering in my phone, fished the salad, then dumped the dressing in the empty bowl. It was a pretty awkward moment.

If I wasn't a tracker, I think I'd find it weird to be doing it at the table.

@ susie Its all for the cans!

@ Rae, I don't think anyone can give you attitude about what you drink.

So your married... At a bar, checking out "cans" and scoping out women who log their calories? You are one cool dude.

Yeah, Bill. Married men should never ever ever check out other women.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    People taking this thread SO seriously disturbs me.

And it disturbs me that it disturbs me.
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    Psst - don't tell anyone, but I like light beer that tastes like watered down piss... yes, that means Miller Light, Coors Light, and any other piss-flavored "light" beer.

Meh, judge me if you must. I am secure in my uncoolness.

I am secure in my uncoolness as well:) I am a mich ultra girl. Why? Because not only does it taste great (TO ME) but it is only 96 calories a bottle and 2.6 carbs. I want to get in shape but I don't want to give up my BEER!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    <---- drinks stout and logs it. Like a boss.

Don't judge me for the stilettos though. How else is a girl supposed to appear 4 inches taller?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    In the craft/microbrewery arena, however, Americans have Canadians beat - hands down. As a Canadian who LOVES microbrewed, supper hoppy ales, the selection in the US is way more interesting. We have a few good microbreweries and the creativity of these breweries is definitely on the rise.

Wow - this is really off topic from the original thread!

Sadly you are very right. I was on overload just in the beer aisle at the supermarket (something we dont' even have where I am,seriously you can buy beer and snacks IN THE SAME STORE).
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Married men shouldn't drink beer, either, you know. And women should NEVER drink beer, as it is not ladylike.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Maybe they all pre-logged their drinks??

I'd be more bothered by the fact that they were drinking Coors Light than anything.
    Yep! I pre-log all my drinking :)
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Run in tread

American beers are yucky

Run out as fast as possible and hide

False.

Nope its true.

:devil:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have big cans and the only beer I'll drink is Henieken Light (bottle)...does this make me less attractive? I'll ask my husband...nope, still damn sexy!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    LMAO...