MFP ruined my taste in women!

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Married men shouldn't drink beer, either, you know. And women should NEVER drink beer, as it is not ladylike.

So you know that place we are going to NOT drink beer (and NOT check out cans) sometime in the near future. Twin Peaks. I just noticed that on the side of the building it says "Eats, Drinks, Scenic Views".
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    FINALLY.... I was wondering which thread all of the uptight, self-righteous people were hanging out in... Looks like I found them. I guess some people just can't read sarcasm. :noway:
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I remember what I ate and log it after. It's rude to take out your phone when you are socializing, imo, so I try to minimize it, although I will take out my phone if other people are on theirs, or if they go to the restroom.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,126 Member
    Options
    Beer?
  • mommy4joey
    mommy4joey Posts: 21
    Options
    Didnt ruin your taste, only made you more observant to some good qualities that healthy, in shape woman have! :O)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    People taking this thread SO seriously disturbs me.

And it disturbs me that it disturbs me.

........you sound disturbed.

Go have a beer!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Married men shouldn't drink beer, either, you know. And women should NEVER drink beer, as it is not ladylike.

So you know that place we are going to NOT drink beer (and NOT check out cans) sometime in the near future. Twin Peaks. I just noticed that on the side of the building it says "Eats, Drinks, Scenic Views".

I'm so glad we're going there to NOT drink beer or look at cans! Because we're ladies.
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    !
  • Pollywog39
    Options

I'm so glad we're going there to NOT drink beer or look at cans! Because we're ladies.

......hey, can I come with ya'll? cuz I'm a lady, too!

sometimes :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

So your married... At a bar, checking out "cans" and scoping out women who log their calories? You are one cool dude.

Yeah, Bill. Married men should never ever ever check out other women.

It's okay to look but if he's concerned with finding a girl who logs her calories it sounds like he's looking for a new wife!

I will grant that you have a point about that. HOWEVER, I believe HIS point was someone else pointed out the girls, and he realized that while in the past that may have been attractive, now it is not. This went south really fast and people are now making assumptions that aren't true.
  • falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wait, hows about a girl who does pull out her iphone to track her MILLER LITEs and runs (sorta) and has big cans.

now THATS the girl youd talk about all weekend...

silly me, there i go again talking about myself.

Oh damn, I thought you were talking about me for a second. Except replace iphone with HTC and ... no that's about it. :D
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I like to know they track calories too. A logo on their shirt like this is a sure bet!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeWqGx586ys8_nbQ1EjXCpxQM3pkiCEInSNHKWQeUdu_v_P00d

If she wore that I'd wear a shirt with a logo like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlGKbloZlUKUXd2pCETUvnfUD4jHsNg0vBJjmKhAqLAO_zenLv

Now that's a power couple!
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    People taking this thread SO seriously disturbs me.

And it disturbs me that it disturbs me.

........you sound disturbed.

Go have a beer!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

LOL!!!!!
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is complaining that the OP is being mis-understood. He doesn't seem to be in a hurry to come clear things up!

And having loved the hell out of Jonathan Swift and similar essayists, I can safely say that while this may have been in sarcastic jest, it doesn't succeed at it very well.

Now if you excuse me, I'll budget an extra snack to make room for my Peach Gin Fuzz. :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is complaining that the OP is being mis-understood. He doesn't seem to be in a hurry to come clear things up!

And having loved the hell out of Jonathan Swift and similar essayists, I can safely say that while this may have been in sarcastic jest, it doesn't succeed at it very well.

Now if you excuse me, I'll budget an extra snack to make room for my Peach Gin Fuzz. :)

That's b/c I have him tied up in my basement and I only let him out to play occasionally. You see what happens when he escapes.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I know I´m new here and all but I would like to ask one question....why do you feel you have to hide the fact that you track your food intake? I see nothing shameful of that, it only tells me that person is concerned about his or her health. There is a difference being obsessed and being smart about things. Don´t hide this, be proud of yourself, you want to do whats best for you, your health and make sure you are there for your loved ones.

Remember people, don´t judge people by their looks, get to know them before you judge.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You could argue they pre counted the beers, but were they wearing fitbits and logging the calories burned doing 5 minutes of high intensity moth stomping?
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options

That's b/c I have him tied up in my basement and I only let him out to play occasionally. You see what happens when he escapes.

Lol! Do you force feed him Coors light down there?

*Edited to remove some wayward lols.
  • bleacheblonde
    bleacheblonde Posts: 333
    Options
    Pssh, you don't want the women that are drinking light beer anyway. Whiskey is where it's at. Shows you the woman is serious about having a good time :wink:
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    You could argue they pre counted the beers, but were they wearing fitbits and logging the calories burned doing 5 minutes of high intensity moth stomping?

GOOD ANSWER......................