What's behind the name?

Options
soontobesam
soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
My real name is Sharon and soontobesam is a play on what my intials will be once my boyfriend and I get married (S.A.M).

What's your real name (if you are comfortable sharing) and what's your MFP name mean (or is it your real name)?

Let's go!! :glasses:

Replies

• Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A name my friends call me.. just stuck. You have to over pronounce the second D like "DAY" in a deep voice.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Jolene is the real name but I *hate* it.. everyone calls me Jade or JoJo..

JadedSouls is a name I picked like 10yrs ago when I first started going on forums and various websites. Just always liked the name Jade.. not sure how I came up with the name as a whole tho..
  • Elohvey
    Elohvey Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A name my friends call me.. just stuck. You have to over pronounce the second D like "DAY" in a deep voice.
    so is it "dan - day"? that is so cute!

Real name is Tricia, elohvey is something i created from the word love. el - oh - v - ey
  • dawnlinski
    dawnlinski Posts: 22
    Options
    dawntwist because dawn is my first name and well.. i'm forever getting my "knickers into a twist".. not sure if that's only a UK saying or not.. but hey :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Real name is Tricia, elohvey is something i created from the word love. el - oh - v - ey

no, no. Dani (like danny)
  • soontobesam
    Options

Anything that requires me to talk in a voice different differnt than my own makes me smile! Love it!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My real name is Lisa

Creech is my maiden name and 6317 is an old phone number I had years ago and have always just liked that group of numbers together. I know, I am a little odd. :tongue: :laugh:
  • soontobesam
    Options

That's cute!! I may have to snag that from you.... :wink:
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Jolene is the real name but I *hate* it.. everyone calls me Jade or JoJo..

JadedSouls is a name I picked like 10yrs ago when I first started going on forums and various websites. Just always liked the name Jade.. not sure how I came up with the name as a whole tho..

Jade is bad *kitten* but I think Jolene is an awesome name !!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    BRODERICK IS MY REAL NAME BUT I GO BY BROCK TO MOST PEOPLE
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ha- okay so maybe you could help me with this one. My name shows up as my username and I CAN'T figure out how to change it! I thought it said CFarrow85 but uhh...no. So anyways, Chrissy is my real name but how in the world do I change that? I really don't want my full name on my profile. LOL Promise you won't stalk me guys!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    My real first name is Heather. I just recently changed my username because I was using my first initial and my real last name and that wasn't such a good idea.

Anyway, my username is the name of my label for the custom purses, bags and other crap I sew. The label used to be Stitch ***** but I changed it a while ago when I started doing other artsy craftsy crap like turning old Rolling Stone magazines (and other paper/fabric prints) into functional art/furniture via ModPodge.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    dawntwist because dawn is my first name and well.. i'm forever getting my "knickers into a twist".. not sure if that's only a UK saying or not.. but hey :)

Lots of knickers getting twisted in the US too. Lots of twister knickers on MFP as well. :laugh:
  • StellarChick85
    Options
    Hmm- okay that's weird I guess it does show up as CFarrow85 but still.... how do I even change my username?
  • StellarChick85
    Options
    Heather- that's the deal with me! How do I change it?
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Lisa

Creech is my maiden name and 6317 is an old phone number I had years ago and have always just liked that group of numbers together. I know, I am a little odd. :tongue: :laugh:

My favorite number combo is 1432. Old school text message code for I love you. I'm odd too - won't hold it against you. lol
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Tina.. my husband's nickname when I met him and of course Grl meaning I'm his girl :D
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real first name is Heather. I just recently changed my username because I was using my first initial and my real last name and that wasn't such a good idea.

Anyway, my username is the name of my label for the custom purses, bags and other crap I sew. The label used to be Stitch ***** but I changed it a while ago when I started doing other artsy craftsy crap like turning old Rolling Stone magazines (and other paper/fabric prints) into functional art/furniture via ModPodge.

*ahem* private message me the webpage or any place I can scope the goods.
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Georgia real name user name first name start of last ame 111 ( jan 11 anniversary)
  • StellarChick85
    Options
    Okay nevermind- I figured it out!