What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have two Puggles... brother and sister... the brown one is P-Nut and the black one is Jake. They are 6 and super cute.
    My name is Staci... with an i... my mom did that so I could dot the i with a heart.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My friend and coworkers call me BAM. Pretty self explanatory :tongue:
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hmm- okay that's weird I guess it does show up as CFarrow85 but still.... how do I even change my username?

You had one SN the day we became friends and then the next day it was slightly different and now its totally different! You're confusin me girl. :laugh:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    skullshank is my real name.

i kid, i kid...started out as my XB360 gamertag, and has kinda become my online moniker. ironically enough, i hardly play XB anymore.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I bet all can figure mine out :) it's not that I am not creative, it's that I wanted to be simple....
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My name is Mel, and I changed it from a different name...heck, I can't even remember what i started with...but, I changed to this, after trying to come up with something that reflected my new life journey. One of my MFP friends came up with it, and I loved it! I think before it was my last name and my first name...pretty plain.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    BRODERICK IS MY REAL NAME BUT I GO BY BROCK TO MOST PEOPLE

I love that name! bad *kitten*
  • soontobesam
    Options
    I bet all can figure mine out :) it's not that I am not creative, it's that I wanted to be simple....

mmhhhmmmmm......

hahah
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    unoriginal - my name is Alyson, and my birthday is August 20.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My name is Mel, and I changed it from a different name...heck, I can't even remember what i started with...but, I changed to this, after trying to come up with something that reflected my new life journey. One of my MFP friends came up with it, and I loved it! I think before it was my last name and my first name...pretty plain.

I love it! I am planning on changing mine futher down the line. Haven't figure out what it will be yet.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Guess!

I've only had one person message me that figured it out.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    unoriginal - my name is Alyson, and my birthday is August 20.

Maybe not original - but its still all you! That's what makes it perfect.
  • lumpomarx
    lumpomarx Posts: 1
    Options
    My best friend calls me Lumpo because I'm a lazy lump of a person. And I've always joked that Lumpo sounds like the name of a Marx brother, haha.

Oh, but my real name is Sam.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    My username is part of my last name and first initial. I just used it because it's a typical and easy username for me to remember.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Guess!

I've only had one person message me that figured it out.

Pearl Jam song????
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I took one of those silly internet tests, what were you in your past life?

It said I was a Greek turtle named Spiros that loved to read.

I'm Greek, I love to read and Spiros just stuck with me.
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    My name is Stephanie.... I made my screen name when I was 13, I couldn't think of anything... lol. I'm now 27, it just stuck.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My username is part of my last name and first initial. I just used it because it's a typical and easy username for me to remember.

Can;t go wrong there - that's usually the standard for me in most cases.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My real name is Ashley.
    But my online handle has always been MissKerouac on websites because I :heart: him

Kerouac450.jpg
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Kurt .. Cyngen is a tag I used ages ago playing AD&D and has stuck for my gaming. It's from a British name of St. John and pronounced Sin Gen. Got the name idea from the TV show Airwolf.