• Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My nickname and badge number.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Bigdave1050

Well my name is Dave and I'm big. The 1050 is the begining of my parents street address.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My full name is Jessica Christine Stanton. Hence, my username, jcstanton. Not very imaginative, I know, but it's easy to remember. :tongue:
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Mine's short for Harley Davidson Squirrel - my hubby's a Harley guy and I had hopes of being a Harley girl one day (that plan has since morphed into me owning a Honda but realizing I'm happier on the back of his bike), and "Squirrel" is my biker nickname. :)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Extremly old screenname back from the AOL 2.0 days. I pretty much use it on any forum. If you see "Logicman69" anywhere, it's probably me.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    As nerdy as this sounds, first initial, middle initial, last name and a perfect score in bowling (I've done it twice!). :smile:
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My name is Cooper and I am a Southern Belle who moved to Kansas a year and half ago. ie: KansasBelle

:laugh:
    21842360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    Real name is Rob.

I picked up the nickname 'Bear' in highschool due to size and strength, and the guys in my baseball team used to call me Nano because I was studying nanotechnology at the time. Some years ago now when I needed a name for online gaming, I put the 2 together. I've been NanoBear ever since.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    It is my real name. Sarah (first name) Morgan (middle name) P (last initial).
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).

I'm 100% Polish!! My last name is redonkulous. It has a silent J.

Mine has i's and y's galore!

At least it's not Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff...I've heard that's the longest surname on record. Don't know if it's true or not, though.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Va-Va is one of my sister's nicknames for me. Va-Va-Voom b/c I'm working on bringing sexy back. :)
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My name is Dawn - Ball is my Surname and 858 is my Paramedic staff number ;)

Not very imaginative I know
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My post has spawned 6 pages. I feel like a message board champion!!! :tongue:
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options

And no one is fighting. It's a record of some kind, I'm sure! :laugh:
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).

I'm 100% Polish!! My last name is redonkulous. It has a silent J.

Mine has i's and y's galore!

At least it's not Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff...I've heard that's the longest surname on record. Don't know if it's true or not, though.

If my name is going to be rediculous it better atleast be the most rediculous!! I've actually heard something along those lines also (but I make no guarantees of the spelling). hahah
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    blue= colours of my local soccer team, FOX = the animal of my local soccer team Leicester City and 9er= short for the 49ers..greatest team in the entire history of organised sports.
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Brian is my name, and kaddydaddy is the alternate handle I use when "caddydaddy" is already taken. Been using these handles on everything since the 90's, because I've had a ton of Cadillacs.
  • soontobesam
    Options

And no one is fighting. It's a record of some kind, I'm sure! :laugh:

I was going to say that. And you said it first...... IRRATIONAL OUTBURST BLAMED ON HUNGER AND CONSTIPATION!!!!!!! :mad:

he he he - see what I did there?
  • soontobesam
    Options
    blue= colours of my local soccer team, FOX = the animal of my local soccer team Leicester City and 9er= short for the 49ers..greatest team in the entire history of organised sports.

Call me crazy - but I the feeling that you like sports???

hahaha, I've got jokes for daaaays.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My name is also Sharon. Now the username is what I finally came up with, when I joined the site I thought I would be anonymous so I wanted to use a different username to what I use on other sites and I suppose at the time I was feeling a bit unsure of a lot of things, I'm not any more.