What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    My real name is Dianne and I'm a sci-fi geek, thus diannethegeek.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    <
    because I really do and I'm Jen. Not very creative, I know, lol!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Gamer tag is "bbykitteh" so I switched kitteh for skinny, and viola! perfect for a weight loss site :)
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Gamer tag is "bbykitteh" so I switched kitteh for skinny, and viola! perfect for a weight loss site :)

genius! haha
  • soontobesam
    Options
    <
    because I really do and I'm Jen. Not very creative, I know, lol!

I haven't had sushi in like 3 mos. :grumble:

lol
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Dianne and I'm a sci-fi geek, thus diannethegeek.

Cheers to letting your Geek flag fly!!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Mr_Cape219

Mr_Cape comes from when I started riding my bike, some of my friends on MFP would comment on how fast I was riding it. So they told me to put on a cape and ride my bike. To then be called Mr. Cape was the next thing I had to do. Yes, I have ridden my bike with a cape on before and will continue to do so. But I still need to take that profile picture... 219 comes from my birthmonth (February) and my day of birth (19th)

Real Name? Anthony R. Urquieta.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
  • bigdeeman
    bigdeeman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dennis is my real name,They called me big D at work because I always signed my time card with a big D. As I grew bigger they called me big d man.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Lisa

Creech is my maiden name and 6317 is an old phone number I had years ago and have always just liked that group of numbers together. I know, I am a little odd. :tongue: :laugh:

My favorite number combo is 1432. Old school text message code for I love you. I'm odd too - won't hold it against you. lol

You must be too YOUNG to remember. Duh! :tongue:

Old school? How old could it be? I've never even heard of that! God I'M getting old LOL :grumble:
  • Polebarbie
    Polebarbie Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm blonde and I pole dance
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    jersey is cause I'm a jersey boy. pump because some of my MFP friends call me "PUMPkin *kitten*" haha.
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    My username is a Type O Negative song. :)
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    MFP name: wxchaser
    -wx: old Morse code for weather
    -chaser: short for storm chaser

I'm a storm chaser and budding meteorologist.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan living in Tennessee (TN). Real name is Scott.
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Real name - Marie
    The intials are for my entire name
    The numbers represent birth date.
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    deejaycee are my initials spelled out --> DJC --> dee jay cee. numbers represent a house.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Mr_Cape219

Mr_Cape comes from when I started riding my bike, some of my friends on MFP would comment on how fast I was riding it. So they told me to put on a cape and ride my bike. To then be called Mr. Cape was the next thing I had to do. Yes, I have ridden my bike with a cape on before and will continue to do so. But I still need to take that profile picture... 219 comes from my birthmonth (February) and my day of birth (19th)

Real Name? Anthony R. Urquieta.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

You know what? You will be the first to see them. I promise.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    In Latin, Tristis = Sad. I chose this name almost 20 years ago for a nickname when I first started using the internet. I think I was going through some moody teenager thing at the time. :D Also, I was ticked that someone kept using my orginal nickname which was "beegirl" influenced by the Blind Melon "No Rain" video. I was trying to think of something very few would think to use.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Ele = Elena, Z = 1st letter of last name, 103107 = wedding anniversary...yes, Halloween!