What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I took one of those silly internet tests, what were you in your past life?

It said I was a Greek turtle named Spiros that loved to read.

I'm Greek, I love to read and Spiros just stuck with me.

I went for a bike ride yesterday and stopped at one point to enjoy nature and there was a bajillion turtles!! I love turtles and I love the nickname!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Ele = Elena, Z = 1st letter of last name, 103107 = wedding anniversary...yes, Halloween!

ooooh - I bet it was an awesome wedding.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My real name is Stephanie( I use to be scook15) which i grew tired of once I started losing this weight...My confidence went up and I figured hey Sexy and my last name Cook....(SEXYCOOK) ...although people tend to look at my diary and then friend me and be like " You are one SexyCook"...:laugh: :laugh: ...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Ele = Elena, Z = 1st letter of last name, 103107 = wedding anniversary...yes, Halloween!

ooooh - I bet it was an awesome wedding.

It was :love:
    Married on the beach in Bolongo Bay, St. Thomas, USVI
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).

I'm 100% Polish!! My last name is redonkulous. It has a silent J.
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My name is Andy Whyte and I'm from the United Kingdom, but you'd already worked that out right!?
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Stephanie( I use to be scook15) which i grew tired of once I started losing this weight...My confidence went up and I figured hey Sexy and my last name Cook....(SEXYCOOK) ...although people tend to look at my diary and then friend me and be like " You are one SexyCook"...:laugh: :laugh: ...

Lmao. MFP peeps can be so clever.........
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My name is Andy Whyte and I'm from the United Kingdom, but you'd already worked that out right!?

I hadn't the foggiest!! haha
  • POKlink
    POKlink Posts: 19
    Options
    My last name is German and starts with a K. When I was a Corrections Officer I got the nickname of Colonel Klink, so I used the screen name of CO Klink. Now I've promoted up to a Parole Officer, so now its PO Klink.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    RainBowBow-
    First name Rain, Nickname rain-bow, Added a second bow because "rainbow" was already taken :P
  • soontobesam
    Options
    MFP name: wxchaser
    -wx: old Morse code for weather
    -chaser: short for storm chaser

I'm a storm chaser and budding meteorologist.

Very cool - I like that a lot.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My last name is German and starts with a K. When I was a Corrections Officer I got the nickname of Colonel Klink, so I used the screen name of CO Klink. Now I've promoted up to a Parole Officer, so now its PO Klink.

I love your image right now - I've been doing it wrong all along too!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    SarahBara is a nickname one of my employee's at Victoria's Secret gave me..she would write me notes addressed to Miss Sarabara but she pronounced it Sarah-Bar-rah :flowerforyou:
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My real name is Tammy. My husband has been calling me Belly for as long as I can remember...however someone else already had that name so I had to insert the superfluous L!
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).

Mine has i's and y's galore!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I live in woods.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    My name rhymes with piston but starts with a Tr and has an a before the n (figure it out). I was born in 1988 and my skin is of the dark persuasion.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    Our family's last name is Frost... and there's 4 of us so.... LOL
  • soontobesam
    Options

Mine has i's and y's galore!

Someone really should have thought this through....
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    My real name is Brigitte (Fallows), and the beeswallows is a joke between me and my boyfriend. Apparently if I ever wanted a pay as you watch website, this should be my performer's name XD

Hey I'm a Brigitte too!!