Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• ksparky911
    ksparky911 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'6, and while my Dad thinks I should get down to 140, I would be ECSTATIC if I could get back to 160, that was still a 12-14ish.... and it's what I weighed my senior year in high school, which was only 6 years ago, so it shouldn't be too hard, lol....

I loved my body when I was 160...I had a slightly-larger than average butt, which I could deal with less of, and my boobs were a little small for my taste - my dream would be keep the boobs as they are at 220, and get the butt back to 160, lol! Then I would consider myself almost perfect!
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    Well I'm 5'4 and will be happy with 200lbs even, but my goal weight is 175 therefore if I gain a few I'll still be alright!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    lol, size what????????? Girl no size 2 is for 9th graders......I am a real woman!

So women that wear size 2 are not real? Do their vaginas fall off or something?

Lol; like this times 1000. I have seen plenty of people; including buff *kitten* figure competitors in a size 2. Pretty sure they were all 25 years old or older. People have no concept of sizes these days and honestly who cares.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and weigh 150, i fit a 6/8 currently. At this point i just want to cut fat and build some muscle. I would look ill at a size 2, and honestly i feel amazing as a size 8! This is he smallest i've been since primary school and i don't want to be much smaller than this.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I would look sick if I was a size 2. My ideal size is 8/10.
    me too.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ME! I'm 5'9" and my goal is 175...which would put me right around a loose size 12. I'm happy at that weight and it looks good on me. Plus it's something I can maintain for life without having to kill myself with exercise every day!

This is me, almost exactly! I'm shooting for 170, size 12. I look fabulous at that size. Any less and I'm not going to look healthy.

I would look sickly if I was a size 2. I may have worn that size in Kindergarten. Not sure.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    ME! I fluctuate between sizes 6 and 8.

Feel MUCH better as a size 6:drinker: best to you!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    ...meaning i'm 5'5 and my goal weight is along the lines on 175, maybe 170, I see a lot of people on here who are my height and they are starting from 170 and trying to go down to 140-130. I'm not looking to be slim, just a more toned flatter stomach version of me? I always feel like the outsider on here, I feel like I have totally different goals. But I know its great to be different :happy: .

I guess I'm just curious as to who else on MFP has a remain curvy goal? my worst fear is losing too much weight in an area I would not want to lose weight from -_-

my goal weight is exactly you! i am 5'6. i want to be 170-175. flatter tummy but stay thick n curvy...i dont want to be this skinny minnie person..i didnt like it in high school i dont want it now and ppl ask are you tweakin? see im gonna shot you an add!
  • kndhdz
    kndhdz Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a size 6/8 and weigh 139 pounds...I would just like to reach 135 pounds and then tone up and get nice definition in my arms!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, I will never be a size 2.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Each person's goals are their own. My only exhortation for anybody whether curvy or tiny... Have a healthy goal. What that is for each person really depends on a variety of factors-- height, lean mass, body fat percentage, frame size, etc. .

An example: I started out with a goal of 170 which is mid range of my IBW -- Well, given that my lean body mass is estimated to be 198-205 (depending on the model), that just does not seem practical. I changed to 190 (assuming that I would inevitably lose some lean body mass) but have modified it up to 225 since weights is a significant part of my routine... While this is technically overweight (by 25 lbs), I will be looking more at the body fat percentage at that point and adjust accordingly.

The main thing is that this is your journey. It is ok to the the "Lone Ranger". Just make sure it is a healthy goal. If when you get there, you are still not happy with the results.. You can always change it.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    id like to be a 10 or 8 what i use to be
  • MommyFancypants
    MommyFancypants Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    UG!! I remember once I made it into a 4 (about 16 years ago!) and looked way too skinny. I'm looking for a perfect 6 but nothing smaller. Almost there!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently 167. I am looking to be 120-130 but I have small bones. Before kids I was a size 2/4. Now I have hips and boobs that I would like to keep. :wink:

I would like to be a TONED size 5/7.
  • fitnfabdiva
    fitnfabdiva Posts: 17
    Options
    I dont think I was ever a size 2 everyone's frame is different. I think it will be important to look at workout strategies that target your problem areas. That is what I am working on. You don't have to be a size 2 to look fab! Keep up the great work!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    im 5'6"... i started at 225lbs (obese) my current weight is 177 lbs (over weight) i want to get down to 135 just because it's the average of healthy weight if im a size 6 or a size 0 at that weight i don't care i just want to be a healthy weight for my size
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    No way a 2, i would be thrilled with a 8 since I am only 5'1
  • PrezBigGirl
    PrezBigGirl Posts: 23
    Options
    you are at a healthy weight so only you can answer that question.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I never aimed to be a size 2, just to get healthier, fitter, athletic, and strong. Went to shop recently...size 2. It doesn't mean I am too skinny or starved myself. In fact, I am still curvy (34-26-35) and never lost my cup size, just a much more toned version of my 5'3" self. I know it may seem like too skinny, but a size 2 on one person could look completely different on the next. And sometimes, it just happens, especially if you tone up and lose inches. :-)

To add: I eat 2200 calories a day, train for marathons, strength train 3 days a week. Being a smaller size is not necessarily a bad thing!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Heck, I'll be bouncing off the walls super excited to just shop in the 'regular' sized section of the stores instead of the fat, ugly section! :)