Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different so a size 2 might look normal for someone and then unhealthy on someone else. I think its a form of discrimination for you to say size 2 is a bad thing. Would you say a size 22 is a bad thing? Then whats stopping you from saying a size 12 is not healthy, or a size 30? Seriously, worry about you.

THANK you.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    10 to 14 is where I'd like to be. If I float down into a 9 I won't be upset. Less than that, I'd look sick, I'm afraid.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I started at 5'6 and 202 and a 14/16

I am now 177 and a 12

I would like to be around 155 or around an 8.

I've never been a 2.. I think by the time I got big enough for the juniors department I was in like a 5 or 7.. and that's been YEARS ago!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I am also 5'5" and I started at 185lbs and am currently bouncing between 161lbs & 163lbs. My goal weight is 135lbs, because currently my curves are rounding outward rather than inward. At 135lbs I would be in about a size 9/10. But right now I would settle for busting out of the 160's.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I started on here a size 18...I am now a size 6. I was 232 pounds and now I'm 134 pounds I am also 5' 5". I still have a little muffin top to lose. I like being a size 6.....I only hope to lose the muffin top.
  • EmmaLeighMc
    Options
    I have zero interest in being a size 2! Honestly - I don't have a "size" in mind at all - I want to be healthy and feel good every day. I'm about 5'8 and I started out at 274lbs - my goal is to get under 200lbs. Once I get there I may decided to reevaluate, but for now - I just want to be around for a long time and I know that being healthier means being lighter and more active. Anyone who feels the same way - please feel free to add me! :)
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I've started out at 5'6 & 205 lbs, a size 14-16, aiming for 145-155, which if I remember correctly was a size 9 me. I'd settle for a size 11 at this point but I want to see if I CAN get to size 9 and still look good.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    At this point I would just love to be a size 9. I started at 241 and I now weigh 210. I would like to be 150 pounds one day. My size 20 jeans are falling off so yesterday I braved the mall and tryed on 16's and 18's but they were tight so I am going to wear dresses for awhile.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and looking to get to 145. I got to that weight a few months back, but, gained 6 pounds back. I want to fit into a size 8. I can button a size 8, but, I get severe muffin top. Right now I'm wearing size 9-11.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    me...me ...me! <waves hand in air>

I have NEVER been a size 2, and I was only a size 4 for about 2 months. I would LOVE to be a size 8, but I haven't been there is 17 years...I'd be happy with a size 10 or 12. Right now, my first goal is to fit into a skort I bought on clearance about 2 years ago--it's a size 14 and I haven't even taken the tags off yet.

Truthfully, I will be ecstatic if I get to 145. I may be short at 5'2", but I am not meant to be a twig....

ETA-- I have curves too--I wear a 38 or 40 C/D ( I need to go get measured) and had 36 or 38 inch hips before I got pregnant the first time.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    lol, size what????????? Girl no size 2 is for 9th graders......I am a real woman!

Oh and this is just plain offensive. Some of my tops are US size 2s. Am I not a real woman because I'm naturally quite petite?

Obviously you're a fake women, duh.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a goal weight in mind. I'm just going to keep going until I get to a point where I am confident and comfortably in myself again and then I'll switch to maintaining. I'm currently only setting myself small goals of 5lbs and each time I accomplish that, I reassess if I want to go for the next 5 :) I'm currently 5'6 and 165/166 but still have a tummy I hate. I've recently started lifting heavy weights though and haven't lost much in the last couple weeks but I'm getting firmer :)
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    5'6" here and when I was my lowest at 146, I was a size 6. Anything smaller than that and I'd be considered anorexic for my frame. I'd love to be 155-160 (size 9). I think that was the best of both worlds for me.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've never even been a sized 2 even at my thinnest! I've got hips and a butt that aren't going anywhere no matter what I lose. I'm around 5'6" (I think it's actually like 5'3/4" lol) but I'm aiming for 150lbs. I LOVE my curves so I'm just aiming for a healthier body WITH curves!! I told myself I'd reevaluate once I get down to 150lbs but I'd rather be a toned 150 than a jiggly 130 if you know what I mean. :)

Good luck and you are not alone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Me, at my age that's unrealistic.150-160 would make me happy. 5' 6"

You're the same age and height as my mom, and she's a size 2...she's a personal trainer and in better shape than I've ever been in my life!

But anyway, I don't exactly know what size I want to be. I'm 5'3" and have a small frame so maybe I'd look great at a size 2, maybe a size 4, maybe a 6...I won't really know until I get there. I've been that small before--but I wasn't healthy. I'm probably healthier now at a size 10 than I was at a 0 when I was 18. Lowering my body fat percentage to the range where I'd like it, I could very well be a size 2. But as long as I'm healthy and my body fat percentage is somewhere between 18-20%, I'll be able to say I've hit my goal.

ETA: When I was a size 0, I still had hips and size D breasts, so a person can be curvy and small at the same time. Just depends on body type. I'm sure I'll always have curves no matter what size I am, I'd just like for those curves to be nice and firm!
  • debbiej5430
    Options
    I am 5'5" I am trying to get down to 200 lbs righ now I am around 260. Dont care what size... it will be smaller. Then I will decide if I can go down further. Wearing a 20 now maybe I will be in an 18. Dont want to go down too fast. Need funds for new clothes.
  • DebsNewLife
    DebsNewLife Posts: 12
    Options
    [chuckling at the thought I could EVER be a size 2...]
    My plan is to be a sexy nerd with curves for days, and since I refuse to spend the rest of my days miserable by such an impossible (for me) goal, and my honey loves a little extra cushion...well, that's a heck no.
    Yay for all those whose goal it is...but this girl wants a little more to love = ).
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Definitely not me! With my bone structure I would seriously look like a skeleton with skin pulled over it! Even then I'm sure I wouldn't be a size 2. : /
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'5. My current weight is 163. My doctor told me he would be satisfied at 150. I'm a size 14. I carry most of my weight around my stomach. I'm shooting for the 150 and then I'll see from there. After 3 kids I'll never be a skinny person.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    lol, size what????????? Girl no size 2 is for 9th graders......I am a real woman!

Oh and this is just plain offensive. Some of my tops are US size 2s. Am I not a real woman because I'm naturally quite petite?

Obviously you're a fake women, duh.

WE HOLOGRAMS DESERVE EXACTLY THE SAME RIGHTS AS NON-HOLOGRAPHIC WOMEN!