men suck

Options

Replies

• Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Uhm, what man are you talking about....the father of MY child does none of those things....MY own father does...Not all men are great...just like not all women are great...

The father of My child barely changes a diaper....and would rather play video games than deal with the boy...and this man..is 43. Not someone in their twenties...

well she is talking about men that DO GOOD.//
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Ladies...I love you all...seriously.

In a totally platonic non-player way of course.

Don't lie. You totally collect women everywhere you go!

:flowerforyou:
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    To the op ty. I was lucky enough to have a father to show me how to be a man. I love wife and kids. My oldest I went thru hell to get custody, my other two I adapoted. I wil never understand men or women who run out on their families. To all other men who step up I salute u
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Know what I love?! I'm not the only one defending the bridge from trolls for once!!!

Finally!!

What an awesome thread...its like Christmas all over again...back when I still got presents
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    its not common place or expected for .men to man up any more.. and those who do dont ask for praise so i gave some....

honestly real men are awesome and should know they are not forgotten
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Ladies...I love you all...seriously.

In a totally platonic non-player way of course.

Don't lie. You totally collect women everywhere you go!

:flowerforyou:

Ha! I wish :)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Love it!!

(my disclaimer is that I love this as it pertains to all individuals in a committed long-term relationship regardless of sexual preference or gender :laugh: )

Um sorry thats a different thread. Please let those of us men who do these things have our 30 seconds of fame. Thanks

Please tell me that you realize that the disclaimer was pure snark and I totally agreed with the OP
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Love it!!

(my disclaimer is that I love this as it pertains to all individuals in a committed long-term relationship regardless of sexual preference or gender :laugh: )

Um sorry thats a different thread. Please let those of us men who do these things have our 30 seconds of fame. Thanks

Please tell me that you realize that the disclaimer was pure snark and I totally agreed with the OP

Yep! Shes on our side guys :)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Thank you, OP!

Cheers to the good guys!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Love it!!

Thanks doll!

That reminds me....Dads that will stand for 10 minutes in front of the female hygeine products trying to remember what kind their daughter uses totally deserve this Kudos too!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Love it!!

Thanks doll!

That reminds me....Dads that will stand for 10 minutes in front of the female hygeine products trying to remember what kind their daughter uses totally deserve this Kudos too!!

Haha!!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Twilightsunflower
    Options
    Any guy who will do that does
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! I was about ready to get my boxing gloves on with the title of this thread, what a nice surprise! I work in health care, the world of women and hear all the man bashing. It gets old, this thread was very refreshing. I don't think men (the good ones) get enough credit! Cheers to all of the good guys out there!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! I was about ready to get my boxing gloves on with the title of this thread, what a nice surprise! I work in health care, the world of women and hear all the man bashing. It gets old, this thread was very refreshing. I don't think men (the good ones) get enough credit! Cheers to all of the good guys out there!

I know man...it's like...wow, women really feel this way?

It's so easy to forget...even though I know some still do.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I agree awesome men are awesome.... but I really want to read Cris' return love letter, that would make my day too
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I agree awesome men are awesome.... but I really want to read Cris' return love letter, that would make my day too

Hey now...she's married lol, and she wrote it for her HUSBAND =p.

Not that I haven't been considering writing a post praising all of the incredible traits belonging to the women on MFP (and everywhere!)...but there's an inherent problem. When guys do things like that...they're attacked, and it's assumed it's fake and a ploy for attention (even we guys feel that way when we see it lol). And if I truly put out how I felt about a group of people who are SO important to me in general...and it got bashed as everything else on this board does...I'd flat go off (you have not seen this yet), and likely lose my account.

So...I dunno, I guess we'll see lol.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Options
    cris then we could defend you from trolls!!! grrrrrr
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    4 pages in, and the resident trolls still haven't showed up. I'm impressed!

Dare I post a pic of me with my 'mini me'? Doing my best to be a great dad.

Logan_zoo.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    4 pages in, and the resident trolls still haven't showed up. I'm impressed!

Dare I post a pic of me with my 'mini me'? Doing my best to be a great dad.

Logan_zoo.jpg

Amen brother...that's what being a man's about.

Seriously.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I know man...it's like...wow, women really feel this way?

It's so easy to forget...even though I know some still do.

Exactly, I have that thought all of the time! Come work with me, they won't let you forget how much they hate men!